Crafted from anodised aluminium and hard rubber, the Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i is flexible and extremely durable. The robust and scratch-resistant materials combine quality and comfort with state-of-the-art design. EarSet 3i gives you a huge range of convenient functions as well as a hands-free solution. A convenient control button with an integrated microphone allows you to answer or end a call, skip to the next song and more, with just one touch.
The dynamic full tone loudspeakers mounted on a telescopic bar allow you to hear some of the surrounding sounds, so you can enjoy your music without being entirely cut off from the outside world.
For your comfort and protection the EarSet 3i comes equipped with small earpads and adjusts easily to the contours and curves of your ears.
- Perfect ergonomic fit matching any ear
- Noise-free—a high signal-to-noise ratio means that your music is crisp and clear
- Robust and scratch-resistant
- Made from brushed aluminum and a special soft-touch rubber coating
- Classic Scandinavian design
Did you notice?The open loudspeaker principle allows you to hear some surrounding sound, so, you’ll enjoy your music without being cut off from the outside world.
Apple Recommends ForQuality sound and ergonomic fit in a classic Scandinavian design.
What's in the Box?
- Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i Headphones
- 8 ear pads
- Leather case
- User Guide
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 19 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Stereo
- Form Factor: Ear Hook, In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 1108425
- UPC or EAN No.: 5705260042214
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it possible to use these Headphones with Glasses?
- Asked by Sheila H
- Dec 8, 2013
Well it depends on your frames size. I must have glasses and I have these in my ears all day long wi Well it depends on your frames size. I must have glasses and I have these in my ears all day long without any problem. My frames are very thin; they are wire frames. So that may make a big difference. …
- Answered by Paul W from San Diego
- Feb 12, 2014
Are these sweat resistant for workouts?
- Asked by Ryan S from Whittier
- Jul 4, 2014
I use these for running all the time; just finished a half marathon and all the training that entail I use these for running all the time; just finished a half marathon and all the training that entails during the summer. I have had them for a year or so, and they are going strong, I don't think they are intended for running, but they are holding up extremely well. I love these earphones. I have very small ears and I have never found an earbud type set that works for me running. These are incredibly comfortable, adjustable and the sound is great, I am getting a second pair to out side as these are definitely a keeper!!! When I purchased them, I thought they were very pricey, but I am so pleased with this purchase. I would highly recommend them. (Only flaw is the little cord clip you can attach to your shirt falls off a lot, so I just took it off, and the headphones are still fine for running without it. …
- Answered by Celina D from Vancouver
- Aug 25, 2014