OverviewThe G-Technology G-DRIVE mini hard drive delivers the speed of USB 3.0 and FireWire connectivity, along with easy setup and high capacity. This get-up-and-go storage works with Time Machine backup and has an integrated heat-sink for super-silent operation and superior cooling. Plus, the durable 7200RPM drive is housed in a compact all-aluminum case.
- USB 3.0 and FireWire ports for outstanding performance
- 7200RPM for the ultimate on-the-go performance
- Bus-powered hub eliminates the need for a separate power connection
- Integrated heat-sink for near-silent operation and cooling for long life and data reliability
- Solid all-aluminum case makes for easy portability
- Large storage capacity handles documents, music, digital video, and photo files
- Ships complete with all cables
- Works with Time Machine, plug-and-play setup on Mac OS
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
- Industry-leading three-year factory warranty
Did you notice?Built with an aluminum enclosure to ensure the best in reliability and durability.
Apple Recommends ForThe ideal companion for busy content creators who use the most demanding applications wherever they go with their Macs.
What's in the Box?
- G-Technology G-DRIVE mini hard drive
- Two FireWire cables (800; 800 to 400)
- USB 3.0 cable (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Protective carrying case
- Connections : Firewire 400,Firewire 800,USB 2,USB 3.0
- Height : 0.9 in./2.3 cm
- Width : 4.97 in./12.62 cm
- Weight : 1.14 lb./0.52 kg
- Length : 3.18 in./8.1
- Mac OS X v10.5 or later
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Mfr. Part Number : 0G02576
- UPC or EAN No. : 705487191288
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Three years
Ratings & Reviews
Ah, Firewire is so nice...
Tried the 2TB Seagate BackUp Plus USB3/USB2 drive first and after partitioning with the Mac10.8.2 Disk Utility--one of the partit ions would not mount. After eight hours of trying to fix, I gave up, went to the Apple Store and replaced the Seagate with this 1TB G-Drive mini.
The G-Drive is a very nice drive, as I easily and quickly patitioned for both a SuperDuper Bootable Backup and Time Machine. I think I'll stick with this brand and Firewire. …
- Written by Terry J. C from Lakewood
42 of 42 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Tim, can you be more specific. What do you want to use with iTunes?
- Answered by Michael B from Fpo
- Apr 27, 2013
- Asked by Stuart D from Rolling Hills Estates
- Mar 17, 2013