Featuring rubberized sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep iPhone 5 safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5.
- Rubberized sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberized grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone 5 while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: CL69114
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450127897
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this fit the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Fernando M from Camarillo
- Sep 23, 2013
On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case a On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case as working with iphone 5 and 5s. I'd say that's a yes. …
- Answered by Robert A from Oxnard
- Oct 12, 2013
Will this case work with the Belkin IPhone 5 Charge and Sync Dock?
- Asked by Michael D
- Nov 30, 2013
How does the Incase Pro Snap Case differ from the Incase Snap Case (without the Pro in the title)?
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
- Feb 13, 2013
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
- Apr 15, 2013
If it gets dropped will the screen shatter if it lands of the screen?
- Asked by Amy V from Osage Beach
- Jan 26, 2013
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole YESS!!
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole screen and a big bill to get it fixed!!!! …
- Answered by Phoebe T
- Oct 1, 2013
Will iphone 5 with incase pro cover on, fit in the Michael Kors zip wallet?
- Asked by Robyn T from Haberfield
- Sep 5, 2013
I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't f I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't fit :( …
- Answered by Crystal V from Chico
- Sep 6, 2013