Featuring rubberized sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep iPhone 5 safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5.
- Rubberized sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberized grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone 5 while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case for iPhone 5
- Mfr. Part Number : CL69098
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450127453
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
- Feb 13, 2013
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
- Apr 15, 2013
- Asked by Jean H from Bethesda
- Dec 13, 2012
- Answered by Lindsey P from Boise
- Jan 8, 2013
- Asked by Robert M from Endicott
- Jan 3, 2013
there's a bit of a lip around the edges to help protect the screen. it's no otterbox for sure, but i f you're looking for a very slim case (that acts like bumper) then i'd say go for it. i've had this case for over a month and i've dropped my iphone several times and never had anything happen to my phone - the back of the case, since it's transparent, has a few scratches but that's about it. highly recommend! …
- Answered by Alexandra H from New York
- Jan 7, 2013
yes, you can see the actual phone design in back.
- Answered by Patrina R from Philadelphia
- Dec 7, 2012
- Asked by Lucas F from Aurora
- Nov 24, 2012
I had that concern too. I've been using the C6 case (not available through apple store for some reas on) and that's been great - good protection, nice feel and no scratches on the black iPhone 5. Lots of cool colours too. …
- Answered by Stephen H
- Dec 7, 2012