The Incase Snap Case attaches easily and securely, providing protection to the back, sides, and critical corners of your iPhone 5. Plus it allows access to all iPhone 5 features, making it an ideal choice for a lightweight, minimal case.
- Easy snap-on attachment
- Durable hard-shell construction
- Direct access to all device features
- Open-ended design for easy charging
Did you notice?A full side cutout gives you direct access to all iPhone 5 features.
Apple Recommends ForA minimal, lightweight case that safeguards your iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Snap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: CL69051
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126098
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the screen protection of this case?
- Asked by Zpatricia G from Katy
- Nov 7, 2012
You would have to buy a screen protector with this case. There is not one built in. The edges are ra You would have to buy a screen protector with this case. There is not one built in. The edges are raised so you could lay the iPhone on its face and it would be protected. …
- Answered by Jessi S from Amarillo
- Nov 17, 2012
Does this case fit iphone 5c?
- Asked by Hendro M
- Nov 27, 2013
Unfortunately no. This case only fits the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Brandon C from Los Angeles
- Dec 14, 2013
Just received my new 5S, can't fathom cracking the screen, but want a case that will show off the gold, anyone with experience with this case?
- Asked by Ashley H from Sarasota
- Oct 19, 2013
I have just got this case for my gold 5s and it looks really nice. I had it on my 4 and found it to I have just got this case for my gold 5s and it looks really nice. I had it on my 4 and found it to be really durable. Dropped it a good few times & the only damage it got was a crack at the bottom of the case (on the side). Looking at it on the gold, it doesn't hide it at all and it is very subtle. The only thing you have is a circle around the camera section. …
- Answered by Samantha G
- Oct 22, 2013
Does it accommodate the 30 pin adapter?
- Asked by George A from West Islip
- Nov 28, 2012
No it DOES NOT! I ordered one based on these answers and the adapter doesn't even come close to fitt No it DOES NOT! I ordered one based on these answers and the adapter doesn't even come close to fitting. Now I have to send it back. …
- Answered by Moyra H from Thunder Bay
- Apr 19, 2013
Is this case clear for the white iphone or is it a dark colour? I have a dark coloured one for my iphone 4 but would look a bit silly on a white model
- Asked by Sean H from Sydney
- Nov 10, 2012
it is clear as I bought one last week.
- Answered by Lee F
- Nov 14, 2012
does the Incase Snap Case for iPhone 5 accommodate a Power Support HD Anti-Glare filmset for iPhone 5?
- Asked by Joe P from Plymouth
- Nov 10, 2012
Yes. No problem
- Answered by James B from Sterling
- Nov 16, 2012