Belkin's DVI Cable meets Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standards, guaranteeing outstanding performance with all digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal displays. This DVI digital-cable format delivers high-speed digital transmission of up to 9.9 Gbit/s.
- Offers flexible movement, durability, and fit with molded-strain-relief construction
- Ensures your comfort and ease of installation with oversized rounded thumbscrews
- Complies with fully rated cable specification using braid-and-foil-shield protection
- Provides excellent conductivity using 24k gold-plated copper contacts
- Reduces cross talk and interference with aluminum undermold shield
- Retains perfect fit with connectors
- Supports resolutions of 1600 by 1200 pixels and higher
- Compatible with any product that has a Single Link or Double Link DVI-D connector
Did you notice?Easily connect higher-resolution monitors that support higher video bandwidth to your Mac.
Apple Recommends ForA high-bandwidth video interface suitable for today's host and display devices.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin DVI-D Dual-Link Cable
- Other Features: Shielded
- Cable Length: 10 ft./3.05 m
- Connections: DVI-D
- Mfr. Part Number: F2E4141-10-DD
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868436196
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is there a cable to connect an old 1990s Apple Display to a 2006 iMac intel?
- Asked by Eileen C from Milton
- Dec 5, 2013
No answers yet
Does this cable carry audio and video or just video?
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Oct 5, 2013
No answers yet
Are the two DVI-D connectors on the cable male/male or male/female or female/female?
- Asked by Ross B from Sonoma
- Dec 28, 2012
Per web pages from other web stores, this has male connectors on both ends.
- Answered by Lawrence N from University City
- Jan 14, 2013