Belkin's DVI Cable meets Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standards, guaranteeing outstanding performance with all digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal displays. This DVI digital-cable format delivers high-speed digital transmission of up to 9.9 Gbit/s.
- Offers flexible movement, durability, and fit with molded-strain-relief construction
- Ensures your comfort and ease of installation with oversized rounded thumbscrews
- Complies with fully rated cable specification using braid-and-foil-shield protection
- Provides excellent conductivity using 24k gold-plated copper contacts
- Reduces cross talk and interference with aluminum undermold shield
- Retains perfect fit with connectors
- Supports resolutions of 1600 by 1200 pixels and higher
- Compatible with any product that has a Single Link or Double Link DVI-D connector
Did you notice?Easily connect higher-resolution monitors that support higher video bandwidth to your Mac.
Apple Recommends ForA high-bandwidth video interface suitable for today's host and display devices.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin DVI-D Dual-Link Cable
- Other Features: Shielded
- Cable Length: 10 ft./3.05 m
- Connections: DVI-D
- Mfr. Part Number: F2E4141-10-DD
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868436196
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this cable carry audio and video or just video?
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Oct 5, 2013
Are the two DVI-D connectors on the cable male/male or male/female or female/female?
- Asked by Ross B from Sonoma
- Dec 28, 2012
Per web pages from other web stores, this has male connectors on both ends.
- Answered by Lawrence N from University City
- Jan 14, 2013
is there a cable to connect an old 1990s Apple Display to a 2006 iMac intel?
- Asked by Eileen C from Milton
- Dec 5, 2013