Edifier's stunning 48-watt Prisma Bluetooth speaker system offers a built-in Bluetooth receiver that can stream music wirelessly within a range of 30 feet/10 meters from any Bluetooth-enabled Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod. That means you no longer need audio cables, so your desktop remains free of clutter. Prisma also has convenient auxiliary inputs on both the subwoofer and the remote for connecting non-Bluetooth devices. There's even a headphone-out port on the remote for personal listening. And for complete audio control, you get a master volume dial on the remote and a separate bass adjustment dial on the subwoofer.
- Bluetooth pairing capability with Bluetooth enabled devices
- Unique wired controller with red Halo-style design power indicator, along with headphone out and auxiliary input
- Separate bass adjustment located on the subwoofer
- Pro-design two-way satellite crossover
- Class D digital amplifier for enhanced bass
- 3.5mm input jack located on the rear of the subwoofer
- 48 Watts of distributed power
- Magnetically shielded design
Did you notice?Bluetooth wireless eliminates the need for audio cables, helping to minimize surface or desktop clutter.
Apple Recommends ForExperience superior wireless audio from the music, movies, and games on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Two satellite speakers (with cable)
- Universal power adapter (with detachable power cord)
- Instruction manual
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm connector cable
- Multilingual user's manual
- Frequency Response: R/L: 190Hz~20kHz; SW: 50Hz~130Hz
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Drivers: Bass: Magnetically shielded, 5Ω; Midrange: Magnetically shielded, 4Ω; Tweeter: Silk dome, Magnetically shielded, 4Ω
- Height: Satellites: 9.21 in./23.39 cm; Subwoofer: 7.83 in./29.39 cm
- Width: Satellites: 1.78 in./4.52 cm; Subwoofer: 9.76 in./19.89 cm
- Weight: 9.9 lb./4.49 kg
- Length: Satellites: 4.65 in./11.81 cm; Subwoofer: 11.57 in./24.79 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: E3350BT White
- UPC or EAN No.: 875674000508
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
Ratings & Reviews
I was looking for a new speaker system online for under $150 that was the loudest/clearest for the money. This system has proven t I was looking for a new speaker system online for under $150 that was the loudest/clearest for the money. This system has proven to be both loud AND clear. Very futuristic look and the sound they put out is remarkable. I've been impressing all of my friends with this by asking how loud they actually think it is, then having them turn it up with the (extremely smooth and useful) volume dial. If you're looking for GOOD LOUD BASS and CLEAR tones at a reasonable price, these are your speakers. …
- Written by Levi B from Fort Wayne
35 of 35 people found this useful
bluetooth audio performance is a deal breaker
I bought these so I could have bluetooth speakers on my new iMac. The bluetooth audio cracks and pops (does not seem to matter how I bought these so I could have bluetooth speakers on my new iMac. The bluetooth audio cracks and pops (does not seem to matter how far the receiver is from my iMac, but was a max of 3 feet). When using the digital out connection from the iMac, sound is fine. I returned the speakers.
For this price, I'd rather buy better speakers and not pay for the bluetooth support since the quality is not there. …
- Written by Jack C from Papillion
38 of 43 people found this useful
I won these at a PeachMac Grand Opening giveaway. Great speakers. Bluetooth works perfectly with iPod Touch 5th generation. Does n I won these at a PeachMac Grand Opening giveaway. Great speakers. Bluetooth works perfectly with iPod Touch 5th generation. Does not work as well with Mac, as I have a Mac Mini for music and it doesn't broadcast perfectly. I would buy them for iOS use, but not as much for Mac use. …
- Written by David A from Charlottesville
25 of 28 people found this useful
I am pleased with these speakers thus far.Initial set up was a bit of a bear but was finally able to do it.Getting in touch with E I am pleased with these speakers thus far.Initial set up was a bit of a bear but was finally able to do it.Getting in touch with Edifier customer service took a super long time! I was not able to speak to a live person at first,then could not leave a message and was booted from the system,then sent an email and got no response.Then today was bored and called,did get a person but I've since figured out he did not know any more than I did! Once you get them working,they are great! …
- Written by Sharron G from Arlington
Just ordered these speakers... They only took 2 days to arrive, which was fantastic and they seem like excellent speakers. My on Just ordered these speakers... They only took 2 days to arrive, which was fantastic and they seem like excellent speakers. My only complaint is that there is a selection of 5 colours to choose from, with the advertised picture being silver (which would have matched my computer) and I got white. No huge deal, nut would have been nice to have an obvious way of selecting colour. …
- Written by Matt D from Peterborough
2 of 2 people found this useful
Worth the money
Impressive sound for the money, when played from my iPhone 5.
Pairs easily via bluetooth.
The power button should be on th Impressive sound for the money, when played from my iPhone 5.
Pairs easily via bluetooth.
The power button should be on the volume control, not on top of the bass unit on the floor, but otherwise I have no complaints. …
- Written by Michael L from Toronto
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these bluetooth compatible with MacBook Pro and Air?
- Asked by Eduardo A
- Jul 10, 2013
Yes. I use them with my Macbook Pro and it works perfectly fine-using it right now in fact. I would Yes. I use them with my Macbook Pro and it works perfectly fine-using it right now in fact. I would assume that it would work the same way with an Air. …
- Answered by Debbie I
- Apr 2, 2014
Can you play both speakers at the same time wirelessly via bluetooth?
- Asked by Veronica T from Charlottesville
- Mar 27, 2014
Are these speakers powered by 115 volt and/or batteries?
- Asked by John R from Waynesville
- May 20, 2014