OverviewThe ADOPTED Leather Wrap case for iPhone 5 integrates continuous curved surfaces with elegantly contrasting materials to deliver unparalleled hand-feel in a streamlined silhouette. It perfectly compliments the iPhone 5, while carefully protecting it. ADOPTED's signature approach to detail and design makes the Leather Wrap a comfortably functional yet distinctive choice for your iPhone 5.
- Premium genuine leather
- Non-conductive metallized frame
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?The unique, non-conductive metallized frame is lightweight yet rugged.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5 while complimenting your individual style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5
- Height : 5 in./12.7 cm
- Width : 0.47 in./1.19 cm
- Weight : 0.88 oz./24.95 g
- Mfr. Part Number : APH11146
- UPC or EAN No. : 819312010283
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.getadopted.com/en/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
Looks and feels great
I had this case for the past 4 weeks, and I still love it as much as I did when I first got it. My peers seem to be jealous that I even have this case, which makes me feel even better. Most favorite iPhone case over Otterbox!!!!! :) …
- Written by Nickolas F
3 of 3 people found this useful
Needs some work . . .
I bought this case a few weeks ago and really liked it, but the blue color of the leather is not holding. Just from normal use, t he blue color appears to be wearing off. What started as a bright royal blue is now turning grayish. The case is sturdy and has a nice feel and weight to it, but I don't like how the color is changing so soon after purchasing. For $49.95 it seems rather ridiculous how quickly it's looking weathered and old.
As for functionality, the case does a great job. All ports and buttons are easily accessible and fully functioning. The leather seems to add some extra padding to the hard case.
Overall, I wouldn't recommend this case because of the fading issue, but just as a case it does the job. …
- Written by Paul S from Norman
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does is heat lil bit ??? since its a leather case I think it might heat slightly when browsing the web for 30 mins or 1 hour
- Asked by Ahlam A from Ad
- Feb 20, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Michael F from Brooklyn
- Nov 24, 2012
You seem to be slightly confused... it's a snap on case. There's nothing over the front of it.
- Answered by Luke W from Bristol
- Dec 4, 2012
- Asked by Gary H from Elkins Park
- Nov 20, 2012
Yes u can...
- Answered by Sandeep Y from Dubai
- Jan 22, 2013
- Asked by Bruce J B from Jessup
- Nov 21, 2012
yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connect or will work. …
- Answered by Brandon W from New Hudson
- Dec 29, 2012
I love the look of this case, but is it going to provide enough protection for a phone that is occasionally used by a toddler?
- Asked by Jessica H from Sherman
- Nov 22, 2012