The ADOPTED Leather Wrap case for iPhone 5 integrates continuous curved surfaces with elegantly contrasting materials to deliver unparalleled hand-feel in a streamlined silhouette. It perfectly compliments the iPhone 5, while carefully protecting it. ADOPTED's signature approach to detail and design makes the Leather Wrap a comfortably functional yet distinctive choice for your iPhone 5.
- Premium genuine leather
- Non-conductive metallized frame
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?The unique, non-conductive metallized frame is lightweight yet rugged.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5 while complimenting your individual style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Leather
- Height: 5.00 in. / 12.70 cm.
- Width: 0.47 in. / 1.19 cm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz. / 24.95 g.
- Length: 2.50 in. / 6.35 cm.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11149
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312011877
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.getadopted.com/en/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Very Sophisticated Looking
I've had this "off white" case for one week and I love how it looks and feels in my hand. The gold color has changed to a bronze, I've had this "off white" case for one week and I love how it looks and feels in my hand. The gold color has changed to a bronze, though, and if I ever dropped it I'm almost positive that it wouldn't do very well at protecting the phone. I've gotten a lot of comments on how beautiful it is, though. So if you're looking for style, get it. If you're looking for protection, look elsewhere. …
- Written by Julie V from indialantic
99 of 103 people found this useful
Love love love this!
I looked for days for the perfect case and this is it. It does not change the feel of the phone but the bumpy leather texture help I looked for days for the perfect case and this is it. It does not change the feel of the phone but the bumpy leather texture helps for a good grip. It fits perfectly. The white with gold trim looks sooo classy on my new white iphone 5. If you are thinking that it is a little pricey just remember that you may spend less but you may need to buy another soon. So what are you saving. Also the Apple store is one of the few that let's you receive a full refund for 14 days. Most others offer exchanges only. So why not give it a try. I know that you will love it as much as I do. …
- Written by Laura D from North Brunswick
95 of 110 people found this useful
It's a beautiful elegant case
I've tried many cases and this is the one for my white phone. It's got a very clean, elegant and polish look. It might not give th I've tried many cases and this is the one for my white phone. It's got a very clean, elegant and polish look. It might not give the best protection should you drop your phone though. …
- Written by Kay H from Milton
77 of 82 people found this useful
Does NOT look as pictured
Went into the store to look at it before purchasing and glad I did because this case is horrible. The gold color looks nothing li Went into the store to look at it before purchasing and glad I did because this case is horrible. The gold color looks nothing like the iphone gold color, more like a bronze than a gold actually. The leather looks fine but overall it's very cheaply constructed. The weight is not at all substantial - not that I am looking for a heavy case since nobody wants something that weighs their light iPhone down. But this is made from cheap, chintzy material. Craftsmanship is terrible and it definitely looks cheap. For the money, buy something durable and beautiful! …
- Written by Jennifer A from Alachua
0 of 1 people found this useful
SECOND TIME THAT I BOUGHT IT!
FIRST TIME I MET IT IN THE STORE. HAVING IT FOR A FEW MONTH AND IT IS GETTING DIRTY AND OLDER.
SO NOW I JUST FINISHED A PHONE C FIRST TIME I MET IT IN THE STORE. HAVING IT FOR A FEW MONTH AND IT IS GETTING DIRTY AND OLDER.
SO NOW I JUST FINISHED A PHONE CALL TO AN APPLE SALES PERSON TO PURCHASE IT! LOVE THE WHITE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! …
- Written by Xi bei L from Orillia
1 of 2 people found this useful
Silver indeed flakes off
I absolutely love the look of this case but as the other reviewers noted the silver began chipping off less than two weeks after i I absolutely love the look of this case but as the other reviewers noted the silver began chipping off less than two weeks after i got it. I will say that adopted has fantastic customer service. I received a response within a few hours offering me a replacement cover. I just had to email a copy of my receipt and photos. …
- Written by Julie G from Naperville
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can a screen protector, glass or plastic, be used with this case?
- Asked by Gary H from Elkins Park
- Nov 20, 2012
Yes u can...
- Answered by Sandeep Y from Dubai
- Jan 22, 2013
Is there a case like like the cream and gold "adopted leather wrap case" for the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Carolyn P from Hixson
- Sep 20, 2013
If you don't already know, the 5 and 5s are the same size and the 5s fits in all iPhone 5 cases.
- Answered by Jenna B from Guelph
- Sep 25, 2013
does it fit iphone 4s
- Asked by Robert P from Woodbridge
- Dec 25, 2012
No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, and the reason for that is because of the iPhone 5's screen size, as it is larger than the previous iPhone generation, and that's why any cases for the iPhone 5, would only fit the iPhone 5. …
- Answered by Sohit M
- Jan 7, 2013
Will the 30-pin adapter fit within the bottom of the case?
- Asked by Bruce J B from Jessup
- Nov 21, 2012
yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connect yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connector will work. …
- Answered by Brandon W from New Hudson
- Dec 29, 2012
I love the look of this case, but is it going to provide enough protection for a phone that is occasionally used by a toddler?
- Asked by Jessica H from Sherman
- Nov 22, 2012
- Answered by Aleem A from Keperra
- Dec 5, 2012