The Focused Space Courier Backpack for MacBook neatly balances efficient use of space and carefully designed protection. It offers lots of room for all your daily necessities, keeping you organized while on the move. Yet there's a full complement of padding and structure to safeguard your MacBook and iPad.
- Durable backed 900D Poly material exterior with PEVA base panels that are ultra-resistant to the elements
- Structured main compartment with large opening for easier access and organization of the interior
- Reinforced top flap with hook closure and Velcro security panels
- Ergonomic EVA molded back panel designed to channel body heat away from your back and keep you cool
- Hidden zippered valuables stash pocket back panel with an included Focused Space microfiber screen cleaner
- Main compartment has padded, lined notebook compartment that fits up to a 15-inch Macbook Pro
- Separate padded, lined compartment for iPad
- Multiple interior pockets keep small items organized and out of the way
- Duo-quilt exterior treatment adds padding and protection without bulk
- Front and side exterior pockets for quick stowage and access of frequently used items
Did you notice?Structured EVA padding keeps the backpack open and upright for easier loading and unloading.
Apple Recommends ForEfficiently organize, protect, and carry your MacBook, iPad, and the rest of your accessories.
What's in the Box?
- Focused Space Courier Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Mfr. Part Number: FSAP1002-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 845301083945
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Best Backpack at Apple
Tons of useful pockets, premium materials, comfortable and super durable. Highly recommended if you're looking something that can Tons of useful pockets, premium materials, comfortable and super durable. Highly recommended if you're looking something that can take a beating and hold everything you need for travel or day to day …
- Written by lucas S from branchburg
47 of 51 people found this useful
Better than I could have imagined!
The photos and description do this courier bag no justice. I'm an owner of an iPad, iPhone, and slim 15" ultrabook and was lookin The photos and description do this courier bag no justice. I'm an owner of an iPad, iPhone, and slim 15" ultrabook and was looking for something to accommodate all of my hardware, devices, and accessories (wireless mouse, cables, etc.). Oh yeah, and it even fits by Bose Wireless Soundlink speaker. Not only does this bag do that but it also looks tailored and stylish as well. It's very streamlined with its clean edges, but what's even better is that the padding makes you feel confident that your belongings are protected. The build quality of the bag is top notch and I can tell that it's going to hold up well overtime. I'm a 30-something business professional that wanted something much less traditional than a briefcase. This was the way to go. If I could give this 10 stars I would. Totally worth the $99 price tag. …
- Written by Michael J from Washington
45 of 48 people found this useful
Sturdy and comfortable bag
Nothing beats the memory foam back on these. Easy to wear for hours!
- Written by Keith C from Los Angeles
35 of 37 people found this useful
Nice aesthetics, very poor design
The bag looks great, but is useless for all but the most basic toting of a Mac and a few tiny objects. The exterior zippered pock The bag looks great, but is useless for all but the most basic toting of a Mac and a few tiny objects. The exterior zippered pocket is hard to get into and the interior pocket has a zipper that is weak and poorly designed. The side pockets are too small to hold a pair of sunglasses and a water bottle is out of the question. My phone gets in a side pocket but doesn't want to come out.
Whoever designed this bag has never actually used it. I have been trying for two weeks to employ it for daily use and it can't come close to fulfilling my needs I'll be returning mine as soon as the holiday crowds die down. …
- Written by Peter W from Arlington
3 of 3 people found this useful
Style over substance (and that's a problem)
Pros: Good looking, compact, well organized computer bag. No doubt about it, this is a stylish bag, but it lacks functionality i Pros: Good looking, compact, well organized computer bag. No doubt about it, this is a stylish bag, but it lacks functionality if say you ever go outside.
Cons: The computer pocket is insufficiently shielded, both in terms of padding on the bottom and more seriously from the weather. The top flap that comes over the bag doesn't properly shield the sides. The edges actually tend to stick out making an efficient entry point for rain/snow right into all those lovely ports on your computer. You need to be super careful to tuck them and even at that, the overlap isn't sufficient to give you confidence that modest rain won't get onto your computer. Because the computer pocket is too narrow to accept my macbook pro (15") in an incase sleeve, I've resorted to keeping my mac in a large ziplock bag inside the bag. Such a fundamental flaw makes this a fair weather bag. …
- Written by Brigitte D. L from Toronto
8 of 8 people found this useful
Beautiful bag; A little too cramped
I got this bag based on sheer looks alone. And it doesn't disappoint in that department: Sleek and unique. People are always askin I got this bag based on sheer looks alone. And it doesn't disappoint in that department: Sleek and unique. People are always asking me where I got it. Beyond the aesthetics, however, I find that the bag's space is a little too "focused." I have larger hands, and it's problematic to get my fingers in the super tight front pocket. Inside, there's not enough room from file folders and books--unless you want your papers to get wrinkled. And even then, closing the flap is a problem if you pack too much, because the body of the case doesn't have much give, and the velcro that hold the flap down are weak. The little hook/loop fastener is awkward. Snaps or zippers would have been a little more practical.
Overall, I believe this bag is eye-pleasing, compact and easy-to-carry. But its cramped quarters are definitely meant for someone who travels extra light. …
- Written by Michael R from Harrisburg
11 of 14 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the length of the focused space Courier, width and depth of this product? How durable is it?
- Asked by Kyle I from Cape Coral
- Jul 27, 2013