The Focused Space Courier Backpack for MacBook neatly balances efficient use of space and carefully designed protection. It offers lots of room for all your daily necessities, keeping you organized while on the move. Yet there's a full complement of padding and structure to safeguard your MacBook and iPad.
- Durable backed 900D Poly material exterior with PEVA base panels that are ultra-resistant to the elements
- Structured main compartment with large opening for easier access and organization of the interior
- Reinforced top flap with hook closure and Velcro security panels
- Ergonomic EVA molded back panel designed to channel body heat away from your back and keep you cool
- Hidden zippered valuables stash pocket back panel with an included Focused Space microfiber screen cleaner
- Main compartment has padded, lined notebook compartment that fits up to a 15-inch Macbook Pro
- Separate padded, lined compartment for iPad
- Multiple interior pockets keep small items organized and out of the way
- Duo-quilt exterior treatment adds padding and protection without bulk
- Front and side exterior pockets for quick stowage and access of frequently used items
Did you notice?Structured EVA padding keeps the backpack open and upright for easier loading and unloading.
Apple Recommends ForEfficiently organize, protect, and carry your MacBook, iPad, and the rest of your accessories.
What's in the Box?
- Focused Space Courier Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Mfr. Part Number: FSAP1002-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 845301083945
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the length of the focused space Courier, width and depth of this product? How durable is it?
- Asked by Kyle I from Cape Coral
- Jul 27, 2013