OverviewUncommon's Deflector Case for iPhone 5 delivers the future of custom case design. Using its breakthrough 3D TATT process, Uncommon embeds superior graphics below the surface of the case. So you get the most visually expressive, protective cases available.
- Ultra-slim fit
- Charge your iPhone while in the case
- Camera keyhole ring ensures clean photography
- Direct access to all device features
- Made from a tough and durable polymer
- Black bezel surrounds and protects your iPhone screen
Did you notice?Rich, vibrant colors resist fading or peeling thanks to Uncommon's proprietary 3D TATT printing process.
Apple Recommends ForExpress your personal style while safeguarding your iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- Uncommon Deflector Case
- Height : 4.3 in./10.9 cm
- Width : 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Weight : 3.03 oz./86 g
- Length : 7 in./17.8 cm
- UPC or EAN No. : 846899012362
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
I can't get it off...!
I was so excited about getting this case because its design is very fitting for me. I forced my iPhone into the case and was stunn ed at how tight the fit was. Today, I went to Juicy Couture with my friend and we both got brand new phone cases. She also has an iPhone 5. Her case came off with ease and they could not get my case off! They opened up the corner and tried to use a gift card to take it out. When I heard a snapping noise I almost had a heart attack because I thought they broke my phone, but the gift card broke! I have to go into the Apple Store tomorrow and ask them to take it off. …
- Written by Frances F from Montvale
gorgeous bt too tight
this one is very very gorgeous n absolutely not tucky. bt the thing is its way too tight, i find it very difficult to put on n als o even more difficult to remove. its protects well, i have the black&pink lace print one, it goes great with my black iphone! still love it! …
- Written by Qianyan Y from Leysin
I purchased this at my local Apple store and i have to say that I am quite happy with the purchase. This case is unlike the others , meaning that it does not make your iPhone too bulky, and its does an excellent job at protecting the phone as well. The colors and designs are spectacular. I myself have the red and black lace print case, and it is very pretty. One thing that you must keep in mind is that it fits very snuggly, so it is quite difficult to remove.
-Protects iPhone perfectly
-Does not block headphone port (I had this issue with the Speck case)
-Difficult to remove …
- Written by Carmella L from New Brunswick
19 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Daniel M
- Feb 27, 2013
The opening at the bottom is wide enough for the earphone jack and the Lightning cable. If you're re ferring to the separate Apple 30-pin to Lightning adapter, yes, it does fit. …
- Answered by Linda L from San Francisco
- Jun 14, 2013
No, there is a very slight overhang. When I lay my phone down on a desk and look at table height, y ou can see the slightest bit of light coming through (protects the screen from coming into direct contact with the table when laid face down) …
- Answered by Parker D from Midway
- Feb 26, 2013
- Asked by Erin F from Woodstock
- Jan 13, 2013
No, the case does not come with a cloth. Did you by chance mean screen protector? The case does not come with that. If you were actually curious about a screen saver, no, there is not an option to download a wallpaper to match the case. …
- Answered by Alyssa C from Simi Valley
- Jan 15, 2013