OverviewThe ADOPTED Lens case surrounds your iPhone 5 in hand-polished, precision-crafted beauty. It's a perfect tribute to the iPhone 5 and a celebration of your own style. Easy clip-on installation, flash ring, and open access to all ports and buttons make the Lens case comfortably functional. ADOPTED's eye for detail and design make it clearly distinctive.
- High-gloss protective coating
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?Feels great in your hand for a solid grip.
Apple Recommends ForCompliment your iPhone 5, while providing solid protection.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Lens case for iPhone 5
- Height : 4.97 in./12.62 cm
- Width : 0.38 in./0.97 cm
- Weight : 0.63 oz./17.86 g
- Mfr. Part Number : APH11135
- UPC or EAN No. : 819312010573
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.getadopted.com/en/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
Nice at first till a few months after.
this is a nice case once you first get it, but around a month after having it. there was dirt on the edges and it scratched the to p edges of my iPhone (black). there were scratches on each corner from trapped debris e.t.c …
- Written by Gian G from East Elmhurst
1 of 1 people found this useful
This case is the perfect case for iPhone 5. It feels great in your hand and adds a nice curved back to the iPhone.
- Written by Diego M from Ensenada
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case cover the front of the phone, so if I have it in my jeans pocket, the glass won't get scratched?
- Asked by Mike M from Lehigh Acres
- Dec 16, 2012
No, you will need to put a protective film over the screen to protect it from getting scratched.
- Answered by Daniel C from Dewitt
- Dec 17, 2012