OverviewIncase's Sports Armband Pro is the perfect companion for running, working out, and other strenuous activities. Its touch-sensitive screen cover provides sweatproof protection while giving you full access to the iPod nano (7th Gen.) screen functions. Lightweight, breathable, and adjustable for the right fit, the Sports Armband Pro keeps your iPod nano protected from sweat and the elements at the gym or outdoors.
- Breathable perforated armband
- Touch-sensitive screen cover provides easy access to iPod nano touch screen
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of arm sizes
- Stash pocket sized for a key
- Reflective safety highlights
Did you notice?The built-in stash pocket is just the right size to hold a key.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPod nano secure yet accessible during a workout or run.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Sports Armband Pro for iPod nano (7th Gen.)
- UPC or EAN No. : 013803204131
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
iPod nano 7th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
This case was the only holder with any sort of attachment at the Apple store, so I bought it so I could run with it. I never made it out running.
First of all, the case is so tight and sticky, that getting the nano in and out is nearly impossible. Second, you MUST take the nano out to sync it with iTunes! There is no slot in the case that you can pass the cord through.
In addition, the basic headphones that come with the nano have no controls on them, so you must use the controls on the unit itself for volume/pause/play/skip ahead. Controlling the unit through the case is ridiculously difficult.
Wait for something better. …
- Written by Monica B from Denver
244 of 262 people found this useful
Works well enough
Works well enough, but it's hard to thumb through your music while it is in the case. Also, not very functional when the ear phone jack is at the bottom of the iPod. …
- Written by Andrew P from Indianapolis
94 of 98 people found this useful
Nano doesn't fit
I purchased this armband; the new iPod nano doesn't fit. Also it is very difficult to adjust the song selection. I hope they come out with something else. …
- Written by Caitlin W from Saint Louis
63 of 65 people found this useful
Was only able to use it a few months....the velcro started breaking apart from the neoprene material. Why doesnt Apple make its o wn Armstrap anymore is beyond me. I still have my white armbands for previous versions from SJobs...=)... …
- Written by Scott L from 港区
Waste of Time
This thing is useless. Once the Nano is in the case it's hard to do anything with it. I can't see the screen. What are you suppose d to do with the headphone cord? Just let it hang? Amazon has better choices. …
- Written by Bruce J from Seattle
1 of 1 people found this useful
Don't buy this if you're a runner
The design is flawed. You can't adjust the volume or charge it while it's in the armband. The plastic front is thick and loose m aking it difficult to use the touch screen features. …
- Written by peter B from LAKEVILLE
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use the Nike sports function while my ipod nano 7th gen is in an armband? Will I get an accurate pedometer reading?
- Asked by Alison C from Kilaben Bay
- Feb 12, 2013
- Asked by Maura M from Apo
- Nov 27, 2012
It does fit the iPod nano (7th generation) released this year. While it fits, it doesn't fit extreme ly *well*. It's very snug, and difficult to take out. Controls (except for the sleep and home buttons) are very difficult to press. I'd wait for something a little better, or invest in a case with a clip. I own one, and am not extremely happy with the purchase.
Hope that helps! …
- Answered by Matthew M from Woodbridge
- Dec 7, 2012
- Asked by Olive S from Long Beach
- Jan 20, 2013
- Asked by David G from Sacramento
- Nov 28, 2012