The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections.
Built-in bass port
It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries.
Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music.
If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Stream wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Connect multiple Micros together using the built-in auxiliary cable
- Integral bass port delivers outsized bass from a small package
- Smart-cable design stores the aux cable for easy accessibility
- Built-in LED indicator keeps track of battery life
- Easily recharge the battery by connecting the included micro-USB cable to any USB charging device (computer, battery pack, or wall adapter)
Did you notice?A built-in rechargeable battery delivers uninterrupted audio for up to five hours.
Apple Recommends ForAn ultra-portable wireless speaker that lets you get the most out of music on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Micro Wireless speaker
- Micro-USB cable for recharging
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response: 150Hz–20kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 1.56 in./3.97 cm
- Width: 3.25 in./8.25 cm
- Weight: 4.5 oz./127.57 g
- Length: 3.25 in./8.25 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLMICROWGRN
- UPC or EAN No.: 050036316620
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Sleek, Portable, Loud!
This is such a fun little speaker and the best part about it is that it is wireless. For only costing $60, I feel like it has a gr This is such a fun little speaker and the best part about it is that it is wireless. For only costing $60, I feel like it has a great value. I like taking this speaker with me when I go to the beach and also when I go campnig because it has 5 hours of playback time! I am happy with the portability of this product, crisp sound, and impressive bass for such a small product! …
- Written by Christopher S
68 of 74 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it work with products other than Apple phones and laptops? I.e. Acer, Microsoft, etc.
- Asked by Devin B from Waterloo
- May 29, 2014
Apparently you can only connect to one device at a time. Does bluetooth have to be off on other devices while you are connected with the speaker.
- Asked by Barbara R from Henderson
- May 2, 2014
Can it be used with an Ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Jo-anne W from Dobson Corner
- Mar 20, 2014
- Answered by Jenny C from Sacramento
- May 22, 2014
Hi, does the JBL Micro Wireless Speaker works with IMAc and Macbook , early ones? like 2007 ?
- Asked by Joao S
- Apr 20, 2014
Can you listen to music while the speaker is charging?
- Asked by Tammy B from Kempton
- Feb 2, 2014
Doing it right now...
- Answered by Marcel D from Saint-lambert
- Feb 12, 2014