The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections.
Built-in bass port
It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries.
Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music.
If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Stream wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Connect multiple Micros together using the built-in auxiliary cable
- Integral bass port delivers outsized bass from a small package
- Smart-cable design stores the aux cable for easy accessibility
- Built-in LED indicator keeps track of battery life
- Easily recharge the battery by connecting the included micro-USB cable to any USB charging device (computer, battery pack, or wall adapter)
Did you notice?A built-in rechargeable battery delivers uninterrupted audio for up to five hours.
Apple Recommends ForAn ultra-portable wireless speaker that lets you get the most out of music on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Micro Wireless speaker
- Micro-USB cable for recharging
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response : 150Hz – 20kHz
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 1.56 in./3.97 cm
- Width : 3.25 in./8.25 cm
- Weight : 4.5 oz./127.57 g
- Length : 3.25 in./8.25 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : JBLMICROWRED
- UPC or EAN No. : 050036316606
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
The initial sound output is good but after a1-2 hours the sound becomes inaudible; like a stuttering or interrupted transmission. it's annoying to have to reset the speaker. jbl isn't a good brand anyway. I figured since the Apple Store was selling the speaker they were endorsing it too. Sadly, I was wrong. …
- Written by danne D from west orange
8 of 25 people found this useful
Great for Basic Use
When I was looking for something to play music in my twin's bedroom, I didn't want to get a big CD/Stereo player; I wanted somethi ng portable for around the house, trips, etc. After all, all my music was already on iCloud and not CDs. Then Apple made this speaker available in its store, so I decided to try it out and have been satisfied that I did. The blue tooth is easy to set up. The sound is great, especially for lullaby-type music. And it stays charged for a decent amount of time. My only complaint is that it didn't come with an a/c power adapter for the USB charging cord; but an old iPod adapter seems to work fine.
I would highly recommend this product for usage similar to mine. …
- Written by Christopher K from Johnston
23 of 26 people found this useful
I was originally going to buy the product to try, but after turning it on, it quickly connected itself with my iPad and amazingly clear sound came out via bluetooth. I instantly wanted to buy another one.
I also tried using the 3.5mm headphone jack, no loss in sound quality.
Already conviced someone else to buy it! Definitely worth every penny. …
- Written by Timothy SH W from MISSISSAUGA
58 of 60 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes, you can use most standard USB wall chargers to charge this speaker; such as an old iPhone/iPad/ iPod charger that you may have lying around. Just be sure that the charger is powerful enough. Micro-USB chargers intended for charging Bluetooth headsets may not provide enough power. …
- Answered by Yasuomi K from Wyckoff
- May 24, 2013
Yes it works with 27-inch, Mid 2011 - tested through bluetooth. The range is pretty good too: deskto p is located on the 2nd floor of my townhouse and it was still playing in the basement (3 floors/levels range). …
- Answered by Serghei J from Beaconsfield
- Apr 22, 2013
- Asked by Dung N from Rosslyn Park
- Feb 4, 2013
- Answered by Lachmie P from Altadena
- Apr 10, 2013
As long as you have either bluetooth connectivity or a headphone jack, yes, it works.
- Answered by Lachmie P from Altadena
- Apr 10, 2013