The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections.
Built-in bass port
It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries.
Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music.
If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Stream wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Connect multiple Micros together using the built-in auxiliary cable
- Integral bass port delivers outsized bass from a small package
- Smart-cable design stores the aux cable for easy accessibility
- Built-in LED indicator keeps track of battery life
- Easily recharge the battery by connecting the included micro-USB cable to any USB charging device (computer, battery pack, or wall adapter)
Did you notice?A built-in rechargeable battery delivers uninterrupted audio for up to five hours.
Apple Recommends ForAn ultra-portable wireless speaker that lets you get the most out of music on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Micro Wireless speaker
- Micro-USB cable for recharging
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response : 150Hz – 20kHz
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 1.56 in./3.97 cm
- Width : 3.25 in./8.25 cm
- Weight : 4.5 oz./127.57 g
- Length : 3.25 in./8.25 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : JBLMICROWIRELESS
- UPC or EAN No. : 050036315470
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Stunning sound considering the low price, tiny size, low weight, & battery
Wow! I purchased two of these on a vacation trip. One as a gift for music lover and one for myself to test to make sure that it would be a gift that would be good enough to give to a jazz musician. Although I had planned to return the test one to the Apple Store, I ended up keeping the test one for myself to liven up my vacation and gave the second as a gift.
The JBL Micro Wireless is an engineering marvel considering that a 1.5" opening is putting out such clear upper bass from about 150 hertz and up. Although it is not stereo, its sound quality, in terms of the clarity of voice from Sarah Brightman, Lady Gaga, Ceu, or Freddie Mercury, a trumpet's cup mute, a brush on a snare drum, a crash of a cymbal, or a sax played by Sonny Rollins is shockingly good for a $60 portable, much like a decent larger bookshelf speaker. As you listen to the crisp and punchy sound, you look at the thing and wonder how can so much good sound be coming from a 1.5" speaker and if the battery will ever run out.
I've played it in front of other music lovers, jazz musicians, and they nodded their head in approval
Congratulations JBL in designing an engineering marvel!! You've brightened up my life with this awesome device and I now carry this music box in my jacket pocket wherever I go. …
- Written by Brian L from Mountain View
108 of 122 people found this useful
I have tried other bluetooth speakers and have always been disappointed. Not this time. I am amazed at the sound quality from suc h a small speaker. It even has fairly good bass response which has been lacking in other speakers I have tried. Given the size, audio quality and price this is a winner on all fronts. I have paired it with my iPhone, iPad, MacBook and iMac and the performance for each one has not disappointed me. Highly recommend this speaker. JBL does not disappoint. …
- Written by Paul K from Allentown
76 of 86 people found this useful
These are fantastic little speakers!! Like the iPhone 5, it feels so small and light in your hand that you could almost carry it around in your pocket. But as the other reviewers said, the sound fills up the whole room and is "shockingly good". JBL is going to sell billions of these little charms. …
- Written by Eric W from Boulder
58 of 67 people found this useful
It's amazing the power of such a small speaker! Clear and yet powerful sound.
- Written by Ricardo B from LOS ANGELES
2 of 3 people found this useful
This is a great speaker for the price. I was surprised with the big sound from this little speaker. Great for travel!
- Written by Mary S from Prior Lake
So thrilled with this speaker!
Gotta recommend this speaker! I have had it for a month and it's awesome. It can fit in a pocket or purse. It connects to my devic es (phone, computer incl iMac and MacBookPro) through bluetooth or a built-in mini-jack cable. It can CRANK out the volume, but also has a dial on the side to lower it down to almost nothing. It recharges thru a wall outlet or USB port and plays for 5-6 hours on a charge. I now take it in the car with me to listen to podcasts or audiobooks, and we put it out on the patio when we have guests (and stream radio from a computer in the house). For a small speaker, the sound, and even the bass, is incredible. Highly recommended! …
- Written by John G from Mississauga
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes, you can use most standard USB wall chargers to charge this speaker; such as an old iPhone/iPad/ iPod charger that you may have lying around. Just be sure that the charger is powerful enough. Micro-USB chargers intended for charging Bluetooth headsets may not provide enough power. …
- Answered by Yasuomi K from Wyckoff
- May 24, 2013
Yes it works with 27-inch, Mid 2011 - tested through bluetooth. The range is pretty good too: deskto p is located on the 2nd floor of my townhouse and it was still playing in the basement (3 floors/levels range). …
- Answered by Serghei J from Beaconsfield
- Apr 22, 2013
- Asked by Dung N from Rosslyn Park
- Feb 4, 2013
- Answered by Lachmie P from Altadena
- Apr 10, 2013
As long as you have either bluetooth connectivity or a headphone jack, yes, it works.
- Answered by Lachmie P from Altadena
- Apr 10, 2013