Moshi's USB-to-Ethernet Adapter conveniently connects your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina display to any Ethernet network, providing reliable, wired Internet access of up to 100 Mbit/s through its RJ45 connector. It requires no additional software drivers or external power. Best of all, it provides an additional USB 2.0 port so your MacBook still retains its full complement of USB ports when connected to Ethernet.
- Easily connects MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina display to Ethernet via USB port
- Reliable wired 10/100BASE-T connection speeds through RJ45
- Hassle-free setup requires no software driver installations
- Comes with an additiornal USB 2.0 port to retain maximum USB connectivity.
Did you notice?Adapter includes a USB port so you keep all your USB connections.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to an Ethernet network through a USB port.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi USB-to-Ethernet Adapter
- Cable type: Cat 5e
- Connections: Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Height: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Width: 1.18 in./3 cm
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g
- Length: 4.72 in./12 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052312135
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome product!! Flexible & has extra USB port!
I was wary of purchasing this product, because there were not yet any reviews on this product, but I figured I would try it since I was wary of purchasing this product, because there were not yet any reviews on this product, but I figured I would try it since the Apple brand ethernet adapters weren't rated very high. I'd previously bought a different brand adapter (sold at BestBuy--generic version adapter called "rocket" something) which didn't work at all. Subsequently ordered this Moshi one & it worked perfectly without having to install any drivers. Plug-and-play. :D
Bonus: Extra USB port on adapter to make up for the one it uses. Also the cord is more flexible than other brands. …
- Written by Janet H from Wabasso
29 of 29 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How does this work with WIndows?
- Asked by Wendy G from Sparks
- Jan 7, 2013
You can go to the manufacturers Web site and download the drivers for Windows.
- Answered by Denber C from Las Vegas
- Feb 10, 2014
Can this cable be connected from one computer through my router then to another computer, or must I connect directly computer to computer?
- Asked by David P from High Rolls
- Jul 24, 2013
This is an update. I purchased this adapter without waiting for feed back. It can be hooked up throu This is an update. I purchased this adapter without waiting for feed back. It can be hooked up through my router. If I hook up computer to computer I lose internet/wifi. Through my router it works great.
I have found, though, that the adapter gets very warm if left plugged in. It even gets warm with nothing attached to it.
I am using it with my 15" Macbook Pro -Retina. …
- Answered by David P from High Rolls
- Sep 26, 2013