Moshi USB-to-Ethernet Adapter
Connect to Ethernet via a Mac USB port.
- Connects your MacBook to an Ethernet network via USB
- Wired 10/100BASE-T connection speeds through RJ45
- Easy set up—no software driver installations
- Includes additional USB 2.0 port
Apple Recommends For
Connect your MacBook to an Ethernet network through a USB port.
Moshi's USB-to-Ethernet Adapter conveniently connects your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina display to any Ethernet network, providing reliable, wired Internet access of up to 100 Mbit/s through its RJ45 connector. It requires no additional software drivers or external power. Best of all, it provides an additional USB 2.0 port so your MacBook still retains its full complement of USB ports when connected to Ethernet.
- Easily connects MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina display to Ethernet via USB port
- Reliable wired 10/100BASE-T connection speeds through RJ45
- Hassle-free setup requires no software driver installations
- Comes with an additiornal USB 2.0 port to retain maximum USB connectivity.
Did You Notice?
Adapter includes a USB port so you keep all your USB connections.
- Cable type: Cat 5e
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g
- Height: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Width: 1.18 in./3 cm
- Length: 4.72 in./12 cm
What's in the Box?
- Moshi USB-to-Ethernet Adapter
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052312135