OverviewThe Belkin Anti-Glare Film assists you in avoiding damage without affecting the functionality of your iPod touch (5th Gen.) touchscreen. Strong yet thin and lightweight, the film provides excellent protection that will help keep your iPod touch looking like new.
- True Clear for optimal screen visibility
- Customized for Retina displays
- Matte finish reduces glare
- Includes screen overlay, cleaning wipe, smoothing card, and dust-removal film
- Fast and easy to install
- Protects from scratches and scuffs
Did you notice?TrueClear technology is customized for the Retina display to ensure optimal screen visibility.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPod touch (5th Gen.) screen without changing its appearance.
What's in the Box?
- Two Belkin Anti-Glare Films for iPod touch (5th Gen.)
- Cleaning wipe
- Smoothing card
- Dust removal film
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868939826
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
I just got this product today and I am using it right now!. I followed the instructions exactly and it went on perfectly! It was e asy to apply! Nothing sticky was left behind. The only thing I don't like is the smoothing card because is squeaks when you use it and seems like it would scratch (its a good thing you are only using it on the tab 2 film which you peel off after removing the bubbles) When I was buying the product the review almost stopped me from buying it but I am glad I bought it anyways. It reduces the glare like it says and does not mess up the touch screen at all, it's almost like you don't have it on. The only difference is that is like frosty (but screen still looks perfect) and you don't leave finger marks or streaks on the screen!! It is not a screen protector, but is kinda like one because it will have to scratch the film before your screen. I love this product!! …
- Written by Aryan H from Moosomin
21 of 25 people found this useful
The instructions on the package indicated that the layer with "Tab 2" was supposed to be removed, however, when I did that, the en tire screen protector came off my iPod. On the second try, I tried removing just the "2" tab, but that just left unsightly glue residue on my screen protector. Terrible example of a screen protector. Would honestly give it 0 stars if that was an option. …
- Written by Naomi H from York
31 of 51 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Brian C
- Feb 7, 2013
No you cannot use it on the 4th gen since the 5th gen has a 4 inch display and the 4th gen has 3.5 i nch display. It will not work since the length will not fit the 4th gen and if you do cut it the facetime or inner camera will not work. …
- Answered by Marina H from Markham
- Feb 13, 2013