OverviewThe HEX Axis Wallet for iPhone 5 incorporates a slim, modern profile and a range of special features that make it a stand out. The custom-molded iPhone bed is reinforced for strength and includes a camera hole for capturing photos on the fly. The case is then wrapped in genuine leather for a luxurious look and feel. But the crowning design element is the cover. When shut, it's held in place by an elastic closure, providing protection for both your iPhone and your valuables. When open, the Axis boasts three card slots for ID or credit cards as well as an additional cash pocket tucked behind the card slots. It even pivots and becomes a viewing stand for widescreen entertainment.
- Slim, modern design
- Genuine leather
- Full camera access
- Three credit card slots
- Cash storage pocket
- Viewing stand feature
- Snugly fit elastic-secured cover
Did you notice?Sleekly modern, the wallet is just over half an inch thick when closed.
Apple Recommends ForA stylish design that combines the best of a wallet and a case for your iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- HEX Axis Wallet Case for iPhone 5
- Height : 5.08 in./12.9 cm
- Width : 0.53 in./1.34 cm
- Weight : 1.6 oz./45.36 g
- Mfr. Part Number : HX1306-WGTO
- UPC or EAN No. : 766288840942
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.ShopHex.com/customer-service)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can the front flap fold all the way back and stay? Or do you have to deal with a big flap while you talk on the phone?
- Asked by Andrew B from Kansas City
- Apr 17, 2013
You can use the elastic band to keep the flap folded back...
- Answered by Hector N from Seattle
- May 3, 2013
- Asked by Linda K from Williamsville
- Mar 3, 2013
In a word, no. The case holds the phone very well but the flipside of this is that it's pretty diff icult to get the phone out of the case again... …
- Answered by Robert Y
- Apr 8, 2013
Does the HEX Axis Wallet Case for iPhone 5 allow the phone to be covered by a protective cover and still fit inside the case?
- Asked by Gail J from Hawthorne
- Dec 10, 2012
If you're talking about a screen protector then the answer is yes.
- Answered by Sean W from Athol
- Dec 24, 2012
- Asked by Inge R from Katoomba
- Jan 8, 2013
- Asked by Carolyn W from Jefferson Hills
- Dec 20, 2012
There is a band that wraps around the case. As a heads up, this case is annoying when making or ans werings calls. …
- Answered by Jason G from Tampa
- Dec 23, 2012