Belkin's HDMI cable is constructed beyond industry standards to achieve peak performance, giving you an optimal viewing experience in resolutions four times greater than today's 1080p standard.
- Experience full 3D HD video and audio at home
- Connects Apple TV or iPad (requires Apple Digital AV Adapter) to your 3D HDTV, Blu-ray player, and more
- 3D ready
- Supports 1080p+ resolution, 4k by 2k Cinema Resolution
- 10.2+ Gbit/s bandwidth for fast data transmission
- Built-in audio return channel
- Up to 120 Hz+ refresh rate
- HDMI compliant
Did you notice?Connect your Apple TV and other devices to 3D HDTVs, Blu-ray players, HD gaming consoles, and A/V receivers.
Apple Recommends ForExperience full HD 3D cinema-quality movies in the comfort of your own home.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin High-Speed HDMI Cable (4 m/13 ft.)
- Cable type: HDMI to HDMI Cable
- Cable Length: 13 ft./4 m
- Connections: HDMI port
- Mfr. Part Number: AV10135yw4M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868908211
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this connect my ipad retina to my TV ?
- Asked by Mary J
- Apr 12, 2014
No answers yet
Will this connect my MacBook Pro to the TV with complete audio and video?
- Asked by Kim R from Jefferson City
- Mar 21, 2013
Yes if you have a retina display MacBook Pro with a HDMI port, otherwise it needs to be used in conj Yes if you have a retina display MacBook Pro with a HDMI port, otherwise it needs to be used in conjunction with a mini display port to HDMI adaptor …
- Answered by Sam B
- Mar 27, 2013
What do I use to connect my mac book air to my hdmi tv ?
- Asked by Richard T from Virginia Beach
- Dec 8, 2013