OverviewConnect your Macbook to your HDTV with the all-inclusive Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Cable.
- Easily converts the audio*/video signal from your MacBook Mini DisplayPort to an audio/video signal on your HDTV
- Supports color depth of 12 bits per channel
- Easy plug and play
- Supports uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels
- Resolution (HDTV): Interlaced (50 and 60Hz refresh rate); 480i, 576i, 1080i resolution
- Progressive (50 and 60Hz refresh rate): 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p
- Data transmission rate of 2.25 Gbit/s
- Maximum single link range of 1920 by 1080p
Did you notice?Single cable allows for easy coiling and on–the-go storage.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to your HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos, and stream audio and video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable (2 m/6.5 ft.)
- Connections : HDMI port,Mini DisplayPort
- Compatible with Macbooks with Mini Display Port or Thunderbolt port.
- Mfr. Part Number : F2CD035yw2M-APL
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868904992
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
- *Audio transfer is available on MacBook models with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port.
Ratings & Reviews
Works PERFECTLY - a great solution!
This is the perfect solution to connect your Mini DisplayPort-equipped Mac to your HDTV.
It worked 100% out of the box and is f ar less unwieldy than using the version that ends in a female HDMI socket, requiring connecting a separate HDMI cable between it and your TV.
Given the price difference between this and the unit that just provides the jack is minimal, I would highly recommend this product for a "one piece" connectivity solution. …
- Written by William K from Louisville
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Peter E
- Mar 8, 2013
- Asked by Shelly R from Lebanon
- Feb 16, 2013
Your Dell ONE2305 has an HDMI (in) connection. To be short, sweet, and to the point; yes you can us e the MiniDisplay-HDMI cord to connect any Mac/MacBook with a MiniDisplay or thunderbolt port to it to be used as a monitor.
Long story even shorter, yes. …
- Answered by Brandon K from Charlotte
- Mar 9, 2013