Connect your MacBook to your HDTV using the Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Adapter. It delivers both digital audio* and video signals for easy data transfer.
- Converts video to connect to any device enabled with HDMI technology
- Provides a digital audio* and video signal to your HDTV
- Supports full 1080p resolution and audio
- Molded strain-relief dongle provides flexibility for placement throughout the house
- Easy plug and play
Did you notice?Transmits video and audio* from your Mac with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port for viewing on any HDMI-enabled device.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to any HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos, and stream audio or video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Connections: HDMI port, Mini DisplayPort
- Mfr. Part Number: F2CD034ywAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868904985
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- *Audio support available only on MacBook Pro computers released after mid-2010. Older MacBook computers will require a separate 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable for audio.
Ratings & Reviews
Broke after less than a month...
Definitely not happy with this. I wish Apple would make a real one, because the connectors on the genuine Apple display converter/ Definitely not happy with this. I wish Apple would make a real one, because the connectors on the genuine Apple display converter/connectors aren't hot-glued into place like this one is.
Bought mine in August, and it broke this past weekend. It's super cheap for the $35 you pay. …
- Written by Evan G from Holland
138 of 148 people found this useful
Great Idea Poorly Executed
Bought this and had streaming movies on my TV in short order. Easy to plug in, no surprises, it's as simple as that. BUT a month l Bought this and had streaming movies on my TV in short order. Easy to plug in, no surprises, it's as simple as that. BUT a month later, maybe 4 or 6 movies total, the adapter no longer works. Perhaps I shouldn't have left it plugged into my iMac but who really unplugs these sort of things when the TV menu allows choosing input with the remote. The adapter is quite warm to the touch and the TV is set to the same HDMI port as the cable is plugged into so it's not a connectivity issue. The TV just doesn't show up on the iMac 'Display' or 'Sound' under 'System Preferences' as it did before. I'm disappointed, wanted to watch a movie instead of writing a negative review but here I am. Avoid this product. …
- Written by amos H from Punta Gorda
127 of 137 people found this useful
I'm using this adapter to connect an HDTV to my mid 2012 MacBook Pro and I am able to send video in 1080p and audio to the TV. It I'm using this adapter to connect an HDTV to my mid 2012 MacBook Pro and I am able to send video in 1080p and audio to the TV. It supports multi screen as well, effectively making my HDTV a second monitor. If you need a disc drive in your MacBook and want an HDMI connection, this is the best way to go. The cord is about 6 " inches long which is good for portability but more importantly, and unlike the other Belkin connectors, has a female input for the HDMI. This allows the use of any HDMI cable rather than the adapter/cables with a male end which would have to reach the screen to connect. …
- Written by JAMES L from LONDON
86 of 103 people found this useful
Doesnt work well, incredibly cheap. Belkin is garbage, I don't know why apple is selling this.
- Written by Ryan B from Simi Valley
Piece of garbage.
Nothing but signal problems. Connector is not firm at back of my Mac mini. I'll be taking this back and purchasing a different pro Nothing but signal problems. Connector is not firm at back of my Mac mini. I'll be taking this back and purchasing a different product. Don't buy it. …
- Written by Richard P from Coquitlam
This product is horrible! Bought it online, had to troubleshoot why the sound didn't work, fixed that and then not even two weeks This product is horrible! Bought it online, had to troubleshoot why the sound didn't work, fixed that and then not even two weeks later the product won't connect to my tv! Everything works, tried the hdmi cable with my dvd player, worked. Switched hdmi ports on the tv that work with the dvd play, no signal. Tried it with my roommates brand new macbook air (which worked perfectly with the the adapter when we first got it), no signal. The product gives you only about two months if you're lucky. Avoid at all costs. …
- Written by Kelsey D from Troutdale
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can i use my xbox 360 with this cable on the 2013 21.5 imac?
- Asked by Matthew K
- Apr 12, 2014
when it says "Audio support available only on MacBook Pro computers released after mid-2010." Does this mean there is no audio for Macbook Air's ?
- Asked by Elisha R from Georgetown
- Jan 4, 2014
Does the audio work with a mid 2010 macbook pro?
- Asked by Kathi T from Ypsilanti
- Mar 1, 2014
Will this work with my mid 2010 27" iMac?
- Asked by Richard L from Columbia
- Aug 21, 2013
Yes this will work just fine with your 2010 iMac. I actually use one on my 2007 iMac and my 2012 iMa Yes this will work just fine with your 2010 iMac. I actually use one on my 2007 iMac and my 2012 iMac, both via firewire and firewire to thunderbolt. …
- Answered by Don B from Spruce Grove
- Mar 4, 2014
Can i facetime on my tv with my macbook air ?
- Asked by Simon O from Sydney
- Dec 7, 2013