OverviewConnect your MacBook to your HDTV using the Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Adapter. It delivers both digital audio* and video signals for easy data transfer.
- Converts video to connect to any device enabled with HDMI technology
- Provides a digital audio* and video signal to your HDTV
- Supports full 1080p resolution and audio
- Molded strain-relief dongle provides flexibility for placement throughout the house
- Easy plug and play
Did you notice?Transmits video and audio* from your Mac with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port for viewing on any HDMI-enabled device.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to any HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos, and stream audio or video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Connections : HDMI port,Mini DisplayPort
- Mfr. Part Number : F2CD034ywAPL
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868904985
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
- *Audio support available only on MacBook Pro computers released after mid-2010. Older MacBook computers will require a separate 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable for audio.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Eric R from Anaheim
- May 12, 2013
See Apple's KB article HT4241 for compatibility listings. Article is called About Mini Displ ayPort to HDMI adapters …
- Answered by David H
- May 16, 2013
With the cable will i be able to have two screens side by side doing different things from one computer?
- Asked by Stuart B
- Apr 22, 2013
You can either display it as a "mirror" of what your mac screen has, OR it will treat your TV as a s econd monitor, where you can drag windows to the right and it they will only show up on the TV. …
- Answered by Hernando A. T from Yakima
- Apr 25, 2013
How to connect a camera with HDMI out to MacBook Pro mid 2012 using thunderbolt so that I can stream using ustream or live stream?
- Asked by Herman C from University City ,sharjah
- May 6, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Lucie N from Montreal
- Mar 19, 2013
it should work fine any any tv with a HDMI connection, even thought 1080 is supported, it should not have to be 1080 for it to work, but usually if your tv has a HDMI port, it would be a hd tv …
- Answered by Stephen B
- Mar 20, 2013
will this work with a MacBook Pro (early 2008 (12C60))? I am running OS X 10.8.2. A 2.4GH Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
- Asked by Douglas A from Carrollton
- Mar 4, 2013
Yes this product does work with any macbook in general, if the macbook has the thunderbolt component . …
- Answered by Robert A from Hawthorne
- Feb 25, 2013