OverviewThe Tech21 Impact Mesh case is the ultimate impact protection design, fully integrated with D3O for your iPhone 5. The D3O material provides a barrier between your iPhone and everyday accidents. If you should drop your iPhone, the molecules within D3O lock together upon impact, absorbing the energy and dispersing the energy away from it—so you have an added layer of durability.
- Fully Integrated Case with D3O military-grade impact protection material
- Dotted design offers sleek and minimalistic look
- Impact Mesh encases the corners and back of the iPhone 5 to provide a secure fit and feel
- Full access to all ports and function buttons
- Slim design ensures full protection without the bulk
- Fits iPhone 5
- Raised screen bezel
Did you notice?D3O is a military-grade impact protection material.
Apple Recommends ForEnsure that your iPhone 5 stays as pristine as the day you purchased it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPhone 5
- Height : 0.39 in./1 cm
- Width : 2.6 in./6.6 cm
- Weight : 0.81 oz./23 g
- Mfr. Part Number : T21-2157
- UPC or EAN No. : 5055517310970
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year from date of purchase
Ratings & Reviews
This thing is fantastic!
I purchased this for my iPhone 5. I really don't like those cases that wrap around the front of the phone but this one does a goo d job of minimizing that. Also I would say its comparable to otter box protection without the bulk. Great purchase. I hope they come out with other colors. …
- Written by Tina H from Dallas
153 of 169 people found this useful
I Love this case. It keeps the thinness of the iPhone 5. The side bumper shock absorber works. I've dropped my iPhone a few times up to 4 feet high & the side bumper protected it perfectly. It is clear at front & back, so it still shows the beauty of your iPhone. Pair it with a Zagg skin protector & your iPhone 5 will be fully protected while showing off it's natural size & beauty! :) …
- Written by cristina O from BRAMPTON
136 of 162 people found this useful
very good case
have had a lot of cases otter box lifeproof and griffin and i got to say i really like this case and i would say buy it you will l ike it …
- Written by TIMOTHY L D from TULSA
96 of 121 people found this useful
Falls off my car at 60 mpg, phone not a scratch
Accidentally leaving my brand new iPhone on my car and proceeded on my way while driving off with my phone still on my car!! Not knowing and having to GPS it on iCloud long story short was found about 20 feet off the side of the road, in a 55 mpg per hour and going down a big steep hill. Fell off while I was driving! Not a scratch on my phone the case took a beating but did its job and still going strong. Well done!!! Worth every penny! …
- Written by Andrew D from SHARON CENTER
Great Case Except 1 thing
I had boughten two of these one for me and the wife we loved the except the plastic clear backing gets very nasty very easily. The quality of it felt very cheap not the case just the clear back protector could have been a bit more to it all in all a good case. If they can improve this clear backing I would give 5 stars. …
- Written by Michael W from Ashland
I BOUGHT THIS IN BLACK FOR IPHONE 5, GREAT COVER , GOOD QUALITY.
- Written by Karan B from Mississauga
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are you currently selling the older model (with one large cutout for the buttons) or the newer model (with three smaller cutouts) of this case?
- Asked by Duncan D from Asheville
- May 13, 2013
Does this case have the open bottom or the extra connectors for the support near the lightning cable outlet?
- Asked by Todd B from Cuyahoga Falls
- Apr 26, 2013
The bottom is completely exposed from the heaphone jack all the way over to the speaker. No problem s with accessing those ports. …
- Answered by Heather D from Glendale
- May 8, 2013
- Asked by James C from Torrance
- Mar 1, 2013
No. It could be a problem in a dirty environment. For the average user whose phone is in their pocke t, like me, I just blow them out with my breath once in a while and have had no problems. It was an adjustment though, my last 4 cases were otterbox defenders. I wouldn't go back! …
- Answered by James M from Fargo
- Mar 9, 2013
- Asked by Laurel R from Walnut Creek
- Mar 10, 2013
- Asked by Jennifer D from Milan
- Apr 5, 2013
No, it has no screen protection whatsoever.
- Answered by Lars W from Milwaukee
- May 9, 2013
- Asked by Nancy C from Princeton
- Apr 2, 2013