The HEX Focus Case for iPhone 5 perfectly blends quality and modern style. The custom-molded case is wrapped in heavy-duty waxed canvas and has an accent bottom to give you a great look with a cleanly styled design. Plus, the camera hole in its slim profile design makes for maximum convenience.
- Slim, modern design
- Waxed canvas-wrapped exterior
- Hole for easy camera use
- Full access to all iPhone features
Did you notice?Heavy-duty waxed cotton canvas and accent bottom around the custom molded case deliver a great look and feel.
Apple Recommends ForStylish, slim protection for your iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- HEX Focus Case for iPhone
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 4.9 in./12.5 cm
- Width: 0.43 in./1.1 cm
- Weight: 0.9 oz./25.51 g
- Length: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: HX1313-BYST
- UPC or EAN No.: 766288842465
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.ShopHex.com/customer-service)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Looks nice but poorly constructed
This is a great looking case and the combination of leather and fabric gives it a good grip and makes it easy to slide in and out This is a great looking case and the combination of leather and fabric gives it a good grip and makes it easy to slide in and out of your pocket—unlike some other silicone based cases.
However, the construction is very poor, especially considering the price point. I've had two of these in a period of 6 months and both have had the fabric separate from the shell in the upper corner. The original lasted about 2 months and it's replacement (under warranty) started showing signs of the same problem about 2 weeks in and finally started separating a couple weeks ago. …
- Written by Sean F from San Francisco
Great for Grip, but cloth is peeling away now (4 mos use)
I needed a case that would provide me with a better grip than a regular plastic case. Bought this Hex case. Good for grip, I haven I needed a case that would provide me with a better grip than a regular plastic case. Bought this Hex case. Good for grip, I haven't dropped the phone once since purchase!
Note that the stitched label in back makes the phone pretty loud on vibe for the first two months until it finally flattens down, because it creates a high point on the back of the phone when lying flat.
After four months or putting in my pocket and bag, the leather trim along with the fabric is peeling away. So I will soon be left with another plastic case. Bad buy for length of use. …
- Written by Stephen C from Broomfield
1 of 1 people found this useful
Great case for the money
It has all of the things that I look for in a case. The fabric gives it the rare combo of good grip and easy to slide into/out of It has all of the things that I look for in a case. The fabric gives it the rare combo of good grip and easy to slide into/out of your pockets. It's very low-profile which probably limits how well it would protect your phone if dropped. I personally prefer the low-profile over a bulky protective case.
Another huge plus is that the auxiliary cable in my car plugs into it without having to drill out a larger hole like I've done on past cases.
Summary of pros: Good grip, easy in/out of pockets, nice looking, affordable, aux cable fits.
Summary of cons: Probably doesn't offer much drop protection …
- Written by Aaron W from McKinney
29 of 31 people found this useful