Speck's award-winning CandyShell case for iPhone 5 combines a glossy outer shell with a shock-absorbent rubberized center for seriously sweet protection. So you get the benefits of a hard and soft case in one tasty design.
- Seamless hard-shell case with soft interior lining
- Rubberized interior and button covers offer shock absorption and protection
- Patented one-piece design
Did you notice?Two-toned style gives this case sweet, eye-catching looks.
Apple Recommends ForGive your iPhone 5 the benefits of a hard case and soft case in one design.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A1815
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912030205
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.speckproducts.com/warranty-returns)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Don't buy if you are looking for something to protect your phone!
Purchased this case after my iPhone 5's screen was cracked. I went in and had my phone repaired so naturally I wanted a case that Purchased this case after my iPhone 5's screen was cracked. I went in and had my phone repaired so naturally I wanted a case that was going to protect my phone and prevent this from happening again. This is not that case... less than 2 weeks after purchasing this case my phone fell out of my pocket. Imagine my surprise when I picked up my phone and the screen was completely shattered! Do not purchase if you are looking for a case for protection. The "shock absorbent" advert on the packaging is not true. Will not purchase any more of this brand of products for my phone. Have contacted manufacturer to see if they will do anything... haven't heard anything yet. …
- Written by Jaclyn K from Tallahassee
13 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will an iPhone 4 case fit a iPod 5th generation
- Asked by Maria S from Weatherford
- Mar 11, 2013
No, because since the iPod 5th generation is a larger device, it will not fit. Sorry.
- Answered by Rahul A from Pleasanton
- May 7, 2013
Will this case also fit the new 5th generation iPod touch?
- Asked by Phil W from Lakeside City
- Nov 2, 2012
No it wont. The touch is thinner.
- Answered by Raymond T from Canton
- Nov 6, 2012
Is this case latex free? Could you recommend a case for someone who is allergic to latex?
- Asked by Agnes V
- Nov 23, 2012
I've had a look on Speck's official site for you: the inner soft parts of the phone, the power butto I've had a look on Speck's official site for you: the inner soft parts of the phone, the power button and volume switches are made of TPE and the rest of the case is polycarbonate. Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Neil S
- Dec 13, 2012
Can you use this case with a screen protector sticker type and it not mess it up in the corners?
- Asked by Janel M from Miami
- Oct 21, 2013
will this fit the iphone 5S
- Asked by Kayla D from Evansville
- Oct 18, 2013
This should be able to fit your 5s, as the iPhone 5 and 5s are both the same size, however it may al This should be able to fit your 5s, as the iPhone 5 and 5s are both the same size, however it may alter the flash, because apple has made some pretty big changes to the flash feature. My advice is if you are willing to sacrifice the quality of your flash for this case then go ahead, but if you don't mind waiting for an iPhone 5s optimised case to come out so your flash works better, pick this option.
Hoped this helped answer your question! …
- Answered by Jam R from Singapore
- Oct 27, 2013
Does this phone fit the 5s, with exception for the new flash? (is there a large enough aperture for the new flash)?
- Asked by Clint J B from Phoenix
- Oct 7, 2013
I have a Speck CandyShell Case on my iPhone 5S and the camera works perfectly with and without the f I have a Speck CandyShell Case on my iPhone 5S and the camera works perfectly with and without the flash. …
- Answered by Kristina L from Laurel
- Oct 19, 2013