Featuring rubberized sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep iPhone 5 safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5.
- Rubberized sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberized grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone 5 while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case for iPhone 5
- Mfr. Part Number : CL69053
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450126111
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this case because of the price, the clear back and hard rubber outside liner! The case is super light and looks like a bu mper instead of a case! It adds very little size to the phone and very little weight! Love it! …
- Written by Misty R from White Settlement
38 of 46 people found this useful
This is a very poor case that has no grip & no access to the volume buttons
I am very unhappy with this case. Save your money. If you want to access your volume buttons or was tackiness, this is NOT for y ou. It is cheapest case for the price I have ever seen. This is the quality of some knock plastic case. I am surprised Apple even sells this. …
- Written by Robert I from Tewksbury
16 of 20 people found this useful
First of all I love the style of this case, it was exactly what I was looking for when I bought my new 5.. With that said, you wo uld expect the case to protect at least a little on the hot pink "rubber" parts, it doesn't. I recently dropped my phone with a less than 1' fall. It did hit a metal bar directly on the pink edge and I didn't see any cracks on the screen so I thought I was good- sadly I just removed the case to clean it and found a huge chip in the bezel. Obviously I'm not a psychic so I don't know if the case was better than having nothing but I find it hard to believe the case really avoided any damage based on the huge chip I now have. Plus side the case completely hides the chip. Downside the case gets really dirty pretty quickly and washing doesn't remove the dirt :( …
- Written by Virginia M from Round Lake
9 of 9 people found this useful
Case looks great, works great, and you don't have to take it off to use your iPhone accessories.
- Written by Josh M from Edmonton
When I first opened the package there were scratches all over the case! I was very disappointed and will never be purchasing this phone case again! …
- Written by Jori C from Woodbury
0 of 3 people found this useful
case lasted 2 months then the color stripping fell off, disappointing quality for incase
- Written by Jamie M from Bolton
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No it doesn't. It cover the back and sides, but you can easily get a screen protector
- Answered by Sabrina B from Perth
- Jun 1, 2013
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
- Feb 13, 2013
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
- Apr 15, 2013
- Asked by Jean H from Bethesda
- Dec 13, 2012
- Answered by Lindsey P from Boise
- Jan 8, 2013
- Asked by Robert M from Endicott
- Jan 3, 2013
there's a bit of a lip around the edges to help protect the screen. it's no otterbox for sure, but i f you're looking for a very slim case (that acts like bumper) then i'd say go for it. i've had this case for over a month and i've dropped my iphone several times and never had anything happen to my phone - the back of the case, since it's transparent, has a few scratches but that's about it. highly recommend! …
- Answered by Alexandra H from New York
- Jan 7, 2013
yes, you can see the actual phone design in back.
- Answered by Patrina R from Philadelphia
- Dec 7, 2012