Featuring rubberized sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep iPhone 5 safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5.
- Rubberized sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberized grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone 5 while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case for iPhone 5
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450126135
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Great case - one minor gripe
I was looking for something similar to a bumper case that I had on my iPhone 4, and this is a very good alternative.
+ It looks really, really nice. The clear background still lets you see everything on the front and back of the phone.
+ Unlike the bumper, the back is completely protected.
+ Barely adds any size to the phone.
+ Makes the phone easier to grip.
+ Fair price.
Now, there is ONE negative that prevents me from giving this a 5/5.
- It kind of makes the volume buttons on the side as well as the button on the top difficult to press. Maybe it just needs to be worked in more, but the rubber on the sides is very stiff and it's hard to turn the volume up several notches at once. The protective plastic at the top sort of blocks the top button because it requires you to press it at a weird angle.
Honestly, I'll get used to it in like a week. But I just thought it was worth pointing out. …
- Written by Sean M from Newmarket
43 of 48 people found this useful
if you are looking for some thing simple but still gives you a bit of protection, then this is the case. the best thing i like abo ut this is its thin. …
- Written by Hasan A from tempe
32 of 37 people found this useful
Nice Slim Case with one flaw...
My go-to cases for my iPhone are usually the Speck Candyshell. I was really excited to try this case, because I wanted something t hat was slim and see-through so I could still see the nice design of the iPhone 5. This was the perfect choice, or so I thought. After using it for a few hours, I noticed that when trying to adjust the volume, the buttons are incredibly difficult to press with one finger. I found myself having to use a lot of force to just go up or down. It was irritating enough that I will be returning the case and looking for another option.
Overall, if you have strong fingers and want a slim, see-through case, this case is for you. …
- Written by Clarissa C from Fairfax
17 of 21 people found this useful
Would not recommend this...
I bought this case in December for my iPhone 5. Last week, the rubber on one side came off of the hardback plastic. I don't thin k that this case is as strong as their other cases that are made from 1 material. Since this has rubber on the side and plastic on the back, the bind between the rubber and plastic is not as strong and easier to break. Also, when I first bought this case, I had to go through 5 other cases to find one where the rubber and plastic was properly binded together. If the plastic sticks out too far, then the sharp edge of the plastic can cut your hands/fingers if you ran over it really quickly. On a brighter note, I filed a claim with Incase and they are sending me a replacement. It's a pretty case but not worth the hassle in my opinion.
- Cool looking case
- Incase warranty is pretty good
- Weak bond between rubber and plastic on the sides, will wear out quicker the more you pop your iPhone 5 in/out of the case
- Potential sharp edges where the plastic meets the rubber, seems more like design flaw here …
- Written by Kai C from Philadelphia
5 of 6 people found this useful
No. Just no
This case ruined the back of my brand spanking new iPhone. I was so excited that I was going to be able to show off my fancy new p hone. Being able to let the design of the phone shine through but still protecting it. DON'T GET THIS CASE. …
- Written by Colby R from Virginia Beach
4 of 10 people found this useful
Excellent case with unobtrusive protection, but shows age.
I have had this case for about 2 months and have really enjoyed it. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Slim and unobtru sive! Fits in my pocket and hands easily. Doesn't get in the way of using the phone or catch on clothing. Soft-touch plastic feels nice on the sides.
Mute, on/off, headphones, lightning port, speakers all easy to get to.
Shows some skin. This case doesn't murder the beautiful design of the phone. I love how I can still see the design through the clear plastic back.
Color on the sides gives it some style without being obnoxious.
Keeps camera lens uncovered so pictures remain clear. The sapphire crystal on the lens itself is very scratch resistant unprotected, and adding a cover over the lens only makes the pictures fuzzy.
Volume buttons are stiff. They are still useable, just require a firm press.
Shows a lot of wear for only being two months old. The clear plastic has many scratches and the blue sides have faded noticeably.
Merely adequate protection. I haven't dropped it from any significant height, but I can imagine it wouldn't totally protect the phone. The corners are covered, but it only provides so much protection.
You are going to pay $30 for a tiny piece of plastic.
Also, it may just be this specific case, but for some reason the top left corner doesn't fit as snugly as the other corners. For the first week I had it, I kept pushing it down thinking the case wasn't fully seated, but it seems to be caused by a very slight bend in the back. Inspect the actual case before buying.
Overall, excellent, minimalist case that I have enjoyed. I am someone who really, really hates cases in general, but this one is done right. …
- Written by Parker A from Birmingham
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
- Feb 13, 2013
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
- Apr 15, 2013
- Asked by Jean H from Bethesda
- Dec 13, 2012
- Answered by Lindsey P from Boise
- Jan 8, 2013
- Asked by Robert M from Endicott
- Jan 3, 2013
there's a bit of a lip around the edges to help protect the screen. it's no otterbox for sure, but i f you're looking for a very slim case (that acts like bumper) then i'd say go for it. i've had this case for over a month and i've dropped my iphone several times and never had anything happen to my phone - the back of the case, since it's transparent, has a few scratches but that's about it. highly recommend! …
- Answered by Alexandra H from New York
- Jan 7, 2013
yes, you can see the actual phone design in back.
- Answered by Patrina R from Philadelphia
- Dec 7, 2012
- Asked by Lucas F from Aurora
- Nov 24, 2012
I had that concern too. I've been using the C6 case (not available through apple store for some reas on) and that's been great - good protection, nice feel and no scratches on the black iPhone 5. Lots of cool colours too. …
- Answered by Stephen H
- Dec 7, 2012