Featuring rubberized sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep iPhone 5 safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5.
- Rubberized sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberized grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone 5 while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case for iPhone 5
- Mfr. Part Number : CL69052
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450126104
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Always thought Incase was a good brand
I like Incase; their cases are sleek, simple and typically well made. With this case, I found scuff marks on the plastic shell ri ght out of the box and some edges are sharp from plastic that was not completely smoothed out. Small pieces of rubber are hanging from the inner sidewalls as well. I looked at other cases in the Apple Store of the same model to exchange it and they all had some imperfection, whether it was scratched or scuffed. Their manufacturing process is lacking quality assurance. For $30, I would have expected more. I'm sure you can just rough out the edges; that's what I plan to do. Most people will probably opt to get another case. From what I remember, the other Incase Snap Case did not show any problems, but you don't really notice any problems at all until you have it on your iPhone for several hours. I am thinking of getting a replacement from Incase with the warranty. …
- Written by Kaz K from Centerville
69 of 75 people found this useful
Seriously I adore this case! it's great! I honestly don't think my phone would survive without it!
- Written by Audra H from taylor
57 of 72 people found this useful
not what i expected!!!
got it from the apple store. the edges where sharp. did not feel good while gripping it at all.
- Written by essa S from Richmond
65 of 98 people found this useful
Cracked after one drop
Very disappointed to buy a $35 case, drop it just over the 14 day return policy, and crack it. The circle around the camera lens i s broken. The black moulding around the case has split from the hard plastic back shell and catches on things. This case should never be sold for $35. It's like something you'd find elsewhere. …
- Written by Shanna F from Simi Valley
Looks Great - Cases covers screen, rough edge and discoloration
The Green looks super slick and great saturation on my black phone.
It seemed unclear whether or not the Case covered the edge of the glass on the front and it does ever so slightly, but that's just enough and doesn't take away from it's slimness.
There are two downsides on this case which is why i'm giving it a 3 out of 5.
1) On the Volume Button side of the phone where the color part of the case connects to the clear plastic it is a rough edge. On the other side it is smooth. Either a defect or a necessity to keep it together, unsure, but don't like that.
2) After having the case for a few weeks/maybe a month the edges are starting to absorb the color from my pants and it's looking dirty on the edges. …
- Written by Mark S from seattle
2 of 2 people found this useful
Perfect for me
Love the case. Had a Switch Easy on it for a while that deteriorated after only a few weeks. Picked this up today, and find it p erfect. Love the look, feel etc., and does not add much, if any bulk, to the phone.
Bought the blue one for a white phone and it looks fantastic! …
- Written by STEVE E from Whitehall
5 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No it doesn't. It cover the back and sides, but you can easily get a screen protector
- Answered by Sabrina B from Perth
- Jun 1, 2013
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
- Feb 13, 2013
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
- Apr 15, 2013
- Asked by Jean H from Bethesda
- Dec 13, 2012
- Answered by Lindsey P from Boise
- Jan 8, 2013
- Asked by Robert M from Endicott
- Jan 3, 2013
there's a bit of a lip around the edges to help protect the screen. it's no otterbox for sure, but i f you're looking for a very slim case (that acts like bumper) then i'd say go for it. i've had this case for over a month and i've dropped my iphone several times and never had anything happen to my phone - the back of the case, since it's transparent, has a few scratches but that's about it. highly recommend! …
- Answered by Alexandra H from New York
- Jan 7, 2013
yes, you can see the actual phone design in back.
- Answered by Patrina R from Philadelphia
- Dec 7, 2012