Featuring rubberized sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep iPhone 5 safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5.
- Rubberized sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberized grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone 5 while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: CL69052
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126104
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Always thought Incase was a good brand
I like Incase; their cases are sleek, simple and typically well made. With this case, I found scuff marks on the plastic shell ri I like Incase; their cases are sleek, simple and typically well made. With this case, I found scuff marks on the plastic shell right out of the box and some edges are sharp from plastic that was not completely smoothed out. Small pieces of rubber are hanging from the inner sidewalls as well. I looked at other cases in the Apple Store of the same model to exchange it and they all had some imperfection, whether it was scratched or scuffed. Their manufacturing process is lacking quality assurance. For $30, I would have expected more. I'm sure you can just rough out the edges; that's what I plan to do. Most people will probably opt to get another case. From what I remember, the other Incase Snap Case did not show any problems, but you don't really notice any problems at all until you have it on your iPhone for several hours. I am thinking of getting a replacement from Incase with the warranty. …
- Written by Kaz K from Centerville
86 of 93 people found this useful
Seriously I adore this case! it's great! I honestly don't think my phone would survive without it!
- Written by Audra H from taylor
64 of 81 people found this useful
not what i expected!!!
got it from the apple store. the edges where sharp. did not feel good while gripping it at all.
- Written by essa S from Richmond
79 of 118 people found this useful
I bought this case and I loved it !!!
- Written by ADRIANO D from SAO PAULO
1 of 2 people found this useful
So happy they have one for iPhone 5
The one I have had for my 4S has lasted over a year and a half. It's truly an amazing case - basically unbreakable, protects the p The one I have had for my 4S has lasted over a year and a half. It's truly an amazing case - basically unbreakable, protects the phone well, the clear one one let's you still see the colors of the phone, easy to get on and off (unlike cases like the Otter Box), and screen will not touch surface when put face down. Best phone case I've ever had, honestly. I was ready to buy the regular snap case on the Incase site directly, but I happened to see the Pro Snap was available for 5. I think it's better, and am pumped to see it's availability. …
- Written by Richard B from Jersey City
2 of 2 people found this useful
Was nice while it lasted
I purchased this case with the Blue sides. I carry my phone in my pocket and like a minimal case. The case lasted a few months bef I purchased this case with the Blue sides. I carry my phone in my pocket and like a minimal case. The case lasted a few months before one of the rubber sides separated from the plastic back. I've had numerous Incase iPhone cases over the years, but this one was disappointing as it just didn't last. I'll be off to the store to pick up another one! …
- Written by Eric L from Irvine
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this fit the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Fernando M from Camarillo
- Sep 23, 2013
On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case a On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case as working with iphone 5 and 5s. I'd say that's a yes. …
- Answered by Robert A from Oxnard
- Oct 12, 2013
Will this case work with the Belkin IPhone 5 Charge and Sync Dock?
- Asked by Michael D
- Nov 30, 2013
How does the Incase Pro Snap Case differ from the Incase Snap Case (without the Pro in the title)?
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
- Feb 13, 2013
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
- Apr 15, 2013
If it gets dropped will the screen shatter if it lands of the screen?
- Asked by Amy V from Osage Beach
- Jan 26, 2013
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole YESS!!
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole screen and a big bill to get it fixed!!!! …
- Answered by Phoebe T
- Oct 1, 2013
Will iphone 5 with incase pro cover on, fit in the Michael Kors zip wallet?
- Asked by Robyn T from Haberfield
- Sep 5, 2013
I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't f I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't fit :( …
- Answered by Crystal V from Chico
- Sep 6, 2013