OverviewPower Support's revolutionary anti-glare film uses patented static-cling adhesive technology, making the film easy to apply and leaving no residue if the film is removed.
- New HD film is compatible with retina display
- Resists glare, fingerprints and smudges
- Added protection from scratches, dirt, and dust
- Advanced static-cling adhesion
- No sticky residue if removed
- Pre-installation film included for easier installation
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing and packaging
Did you notice?The static-cling adhesive used on Power Support film means no sticky residue on your iPhone 5 if you remove the film.
Apple Recommends ForReducing glare from sunlight and interior lighting while using your iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- Two Power Support precision cut HD anti-glare screen films
- One pre-installation film
- UPC or EAN No. : 854616009359
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Please visit www.powersupportusa.com for warranty information.
Ratings & Reviews
Best Screen Protector Ever!!!
Easy to install... No bubbles... Does a good job with finger prints on screen... Cutouts are perfect... How ever I do install mine different I take the whole screen protector off and line all hole up I think that is easier... Tried them all best one I could find... My iPhone 4s stayed on for over a year and never peeled up... …
- Written by Bryan J from Fallston
275 of 320 people found this useful
Best protectors hands down
Power support is by far the best manufacturer of screen protectors.
Fingerprints are non existent.
Easily cleaned with microf iber cloth.
Inexpensive ($15 for two)
Easy to install with a bit of patience
Anti glare is excellent
There is a recurring comment that bothers me. People say it makes the screen look like a non retina screen. This is 100% completely false. I have compared my iPhone 4 with this protector to a 3GS without protector and it is significantly different. This does in no way ruin the retina display. Sure there is a very slight pattern to the screen but its very unnoticeable. After a day you can't even see it unless you hold the phone half an inch from your eye. The earlier versions of Power Support Anti Glare (3GS and below) were significantly more grainy looking, but the ones for iPhone 4/4S/5 (they have HD in the title) are a HUGE improvement over previous generations.
Don't hesitate to buy these, I've tried all the other major brands and have always been disappointed. I've even had one of these on my iPhone 4 for 2 years with no peeling up or any signs of wear, they are truly amazing. …
- Written by Jordan J H from Fort Macleod
221 of 266 people found this useful
MAKES RETINA DISPLAY BLURRY - DO NOT TRUST THE AD
Because it's anti-glare, it gives the screen a prismatic effect. It fits and installs nicely but I got sick of the look very quic kly - it makes the retina display look like the old non-retina. It's not worth losing the quality of the display for fingerprint resistance. …
- Written by Scott S from Seattle
237 of 310 people found this useful
Great Protection for iPhone
This screen protector works great to cut reflections but I didn't like the "orange peel" effect, or the pixelation effect, whateve r people like to call it. You do end up sacrificing image quality with this but if that's not a big concern for you, don't let that take away from it. Also it's great for protecting your phone. I dropped mine face down onto a concrete step and while the film was ruined, my phone survived without a scratch! Without the film I'd be looking for a new front glass panel now. …
- Written by Nicholas I from Kirkland
14 of 17 people found this useful
superior in every detail
made in Japan with legendary Japanese quality
goes on absolutely dust and bubble free
surface is hard, not soft as others are, t hus it disappears into the iPhones form
the fit is 100% spot on, the cutouts are perfect
shows zero fingerprints or smudges, just clean all the time
buy it, its cheap at twice the price …
- Written by Scott D from East Aurora
50 of 61 people found this useful
Great Screen Protector
I had one on my Iphone4 for 10+ months (before I upgraded), and it was great. No bubbles, anti glare, etc... It could have probabl y gone several more months before needing to be replaced. Definitely putting one on my 5. …
- Written by Alisa G from Mechanicsville
48 of 61 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Martin V from Hesperia
- May 18, 2013
- Asked by Divyanshu S
- Oct 25, 2012
Just the front
- Answered by Jordan J H from Fort Macleod
- Oct 27, 2012
What is the purpose of one pre-installation film included in the set of Power Support HD Anti-Glare Film?
- Asked by Shafa R from Baku
- Feb 18, 2013
The pre=installation film is a sticky film which is applied on the screen after you have cleaned and wiped it. Once it is stuck down on the screen it will pick up any other bits of dust, fingerprint oil, etc that remain and remove them when you take the film off. After doing this you then apply the clear protective screen film. …
- Answered by Richard S from Auckland
- Mar 4, 2013
- Asked by Joseph S from West Haven
- Jan 10, 2013
The cover is very thin that your able to team this up with a case. Make sure you remove your case be fore applying cover. …
- Answered by Matthew N
- Jan 28, 2013
- Asked by Dabinder B
- Jan 19, 2013
- Answered by Chris F from Corpus Christi
- Jan 30, 2013