OverviewNewValueAlways ready to print, the Epson Expression Premium XP-600 printer produces impressive photos and crystal-clear text—along with the outstanding copies and scans. It helps you save paper with automatic two-sided printing and simplifies photo printing with a dedicated photo tray. Thanks to AirPrint support, you can also print directly from your iPhone or iPad. Featuring convenient wireless technology, the XP-600 makes it easy to print from anywhere in your home.
- Amazing photo and text print quality from one compact printer
- Small-in-One design offers all the tools you need, while saving valuable desktop space
- Supports AirPrint for direct printing from iPhone and iPad
- EPSON Connect allows printing and scanning from anywhere*
- 2.5-inch LCD with touch panel for easy previewing, editing, and printing of photos
- Versatile paper handling with automatic two-sided printing and dedicated photo tray
- Built-in card slots and intuitive touch panel let you print photos without your computer
- Wireless printing and scanning, so you can share one printer at home; Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n
- Print directly onto inkjet printable CDs and DVDs
- Smudge-, scratch-, and water-resistant prints
- Individual ink cartridges let you replace only the color you need
- One-year limited warranty and quick product exchange
Did you notice?Automatic two-sided printing saves paper and wireless support makes for maximum convenience.
Apple Recommends ForPrint superb photos and documents from your Mac or directly from your iPhone and iPad.
What's in the Box?
- EPSON Expression Premium XP-600 color all-in-one inkjet printer
- Premium ink cartridges, one each: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Black
- Set up and instructions manuals
- CD-ROM containing drivers (Mac OS and Windows)
- Power cable
- Note: USB cable not included
- Color resolution : Maximum 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Connections : AirPrint ,PicBridge,USB 2.0,Wireless
- Height : 138 mm/5.4 in.
- Width : 390 mm/15.4 in.
- Depth : 341 mm/13.4 in.
- Weight : 7.1 kg
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Mfr. Part Number : C11CC47201
- UPC or EAN No. : 010343889385
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
- *Most features require an internet connection to the printer as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device.**Print speeds vary with usage.
Ratings & Reviews
It's Ok Nothing Special
Setting up was interesting, it says its capable of connecting wirelessly to the network by using the LCD screen but I ended up hav ing to manually set it up on my Mac. For the price it should include faxing, seeing since cheaper printers on the site include faxing. Not like I need it, just an observation. It prints well, it's a little noisy but you can turn the silent mode on. All around it's ok. …
- Written by Janee M from Oakland
120 of 145 people found this useful
Excellent compact design
I have another Epson printer and I bought this printer so I could print from my iPhone and iPad. Don't have a lot of extra space so I picked this printer because of it's compact design. It doesn't need much space but it has a lot of capabilities I didn't realize it had. The two paper trays let me keep regular paper and photo paper at the same time. The paper trays allow for a lot of different size papers. It can also print from CD's and prints two sided copies to save paper. It was easy to set up. The MAC wizard was simple. I can't believe how small it is. Epson did a great update on this latest release. I love this printer and highly recommend it. …
- Written by Brian W from Davenport
54 of 57 people found this useful
I bought this printer for school and it was very easy to set up. I had no issues and was printing within the first 10 mins of set up. I would recommend this to anyone who wanted a good home printer and scanner. …
- Written by Eric G from Marlborough
39 of 45 people found this useful
Wireless ?? MAYBE
I bought this printer Yesterday, followed the direction to the letter to set it up on my wireless network. The initial setup had a couple of hiccups but overall satisfactory. I did not use any cables to setup the printer, my intention was to use it completely wireless. Printed a couple of test pages, that went fine, I actually thought the print quality was quite good. I didn't use the printer for about an hour after the initial setup. Later I a attempted to print a PDF document and got an error code and a message saying the printer was offline. I check the printer the wifi light was green which means it is connected to the network, but each time i attempted a print job I got an error saying the printer was offline. I deleted the printer and attempted reset it in system preferences and it would even show up on my network. Then sporadically it would show up on the network only to disappear again in minutes. I troubleshooted all day trying to figure out why the printer would indicate on the printer that it was connected to my network, but I wasn't able to see it on any of my computers. I finally gave up and return the printer today. If you want to connect to your network through a router or by USB it may work well for you, but it kind of defeats the purpose of having its own wifi antenna. Again I thought it would have been a nice printer if the wireless connectivity actually worked consistently. …
- Written by Dunrico W from Lithia Springs
Driving me crazy!
I have spent over an hour struggling to get this printer to PRINT. I finally got it to print in colors, but the black is still not happening. Grumble. …
- Written by Noel C from Ashland
1 of 1 people found this useful
Very nice, small, fast high quality printer/scanner
Please don't be put off by low rating reviews for this printer. I bought mine today and it has done everything that I've asked it to do. The two-sided printing is astonishing considering the small size of the printer and the necessarily tiny paper path.
My only reason for a '4' rating instead of a '5' is because the paper trays are quite small; I wish they were larger although the printer would have been larger as a result. For my needs the larger paper tray outweighs the need for small printer size. Other users' needs will vary; to each their own. The paper tray size does not stop me from using and liking this device, but I will get more exercise as a result. …
- Written by John S from Verona
8 of 8 people found this useful