OverviewThe iHome iW4 lets you play your music wirelessly via AirPlay and any Wi-Fi network you have access to. AirPlay works with iTunes, Mac, Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. And thanks to its dual alarm function, you can start each day off right by waking to your favorite iPod playlist, radio station, or selectable alarm tone with adjustable repeat settings and gradual wake volume.
- Works with AirPlay wireless audio
- SRS TruBass sound circuitry and Reson8® speaker chambers for superb audio
- Plays and charges iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- FM radio with six presets
- Wi-Fi certified
- iOS App-enhanced device works with iHome Set app for easy network setup and custom controls
- Adjustable EQ to customize your sound
- Dual alarms let you wake to docked iPad, iPhone or iPod, FM radio, and selectable alarm tones
- Alarm schedule is selectable for every day, week days, or weekends
- Option of connecting to a local network via Ethernet
Did you notice?Dual alarm lets you wake to separate sources and select every day, week days, or weekend alarm schedule.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac wirelessly via AirPlay anywhere in your house.
What's in the Box?
- iHome iW4 AirPlay speaker
- 100-240 VAC universal adapter
- Start guide
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Height : 4.41 in./11.2 cm
- Width : 7.17 in./18.21 cm
- Weight : 4.62 lb./2.1 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : iW4BZ
- UPC or EAN No. : 047532899054
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
- For AirPlay streaming, the iW4 must be connected to Wi-Fi with networked access to a Mac or PC running iTunes 10.1 or later; or an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch running iOS 4.2 or later; or a Mac with OS X Mountain Lion; or Apple TV with the latest firmware updates.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Mallory L from Chatham
- Feb 4, 2013