The iHome iW4 lets you play your music wirelessly via AirPlay and any Wi-Fi network you have access to. AirPlay works with iTunes, Mac, Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. And thanks to its dual alarm function, you can start each day off right by waking to your favorite iPod playlist, radio station, or selectable alarm tone with adjustable repeat settings and gradual wake volume.
- Works with AirPlay wireless audio
- SRS TruBass sound circuitry and Reson8® speaker chambers for superb audio
- Plays and charges iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- FM radio with six presets
- Wi-Fi certified
- iOS App-enhanced device works with iHome Set app for easy network setup and custom controls
- Adjustable EQ to customize your sound
- Dual alarms let you wake to docked iPad, iPhone or iPod, FM radio, and selectable alarm tones
- Alarm schedule is selectable for every day, week days, or weekends
- Option of connecting to a local network via Ethernet
Did you notice?Dual alarm lets you wake to separate sources and select every day, week days, or weekend alarm schedule.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac wirelessly via AirPlay anywhere in your house.
What's in the Box?
- iHome iW4 AirPlay speaker
- 100-240 VAC universal adapter
- Start guide
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack,USB
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 4.41 in./11.2 cm
- Width: 7.17 in./18.21 cm
- Weight: 4.62 lb./2.1 kg
- Length: 10.8 in./27.43 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: iW4BZ
- UPC or EAN No.: 047532899054
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- For AirPlay streaming, the iW4 must be connected to Wi-Fi with networked access to a Mac or PC running iTunes 10.1 or later; or an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch running iOS 4.2 or later; or a Mac with OS X Mountain Lion; or Apple TV with the latest firmware updates.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
WOW! Does this sound GOOD!!
We bought this speaker dock/ clock radio a few months ago and after a bit of initial grief setting it up with our Wi-Fi we are SO We bought this speaker dock/ clock radio a few months ago and after a bit of initial grief setting it up with our Wi-Fi we are SO IMPRESSED!! For the size of the deck and the size of the speakers it has, the range, quality and volume are all excellent! It is situated in our dining room area and with multiple iPhones and iPads, it is so nice to be able to stick whatever device is handy in the dock and play our music. Also works well with streaming audio from websites.The iHome SetUp app is also convenient and easy to use. We love this unit so much we are considering getting a second one to use as a bedroom clock-radio, since it has dual alarm functions too. First iHome product we have bought, but if this is their quality, it certainly won't be the last!! …
- Written by Marc B from EDMONTON
4 of 4 people found this useful
I got mine last month, connect ac works and then ,,,oh oh , distortion music sounds , for not a long story, i request the sticker I got mine last month, connect ac works and then ,,,oh oh , distortion music sounds , for not a long story, i request the sticker to return it , day later i decide give a try again after read review in others sites about experiences with this and VOLA , wireless connection plus the Air play app downloaded from iHome OH Boy there is this beauty in tech, this lovely creature use air play with the iTune equalizer in my iMac . result in the biggest surprise ever , now I don't have to be jealous of any BOSE speaker hither spend a fortune when this toy sound equal to Bose , hey people go for it . …
- Written by Luis R from toronto
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
If i have an Iphone 5, is there an adapter to make this compatiable?
- Asked by Mallory L from Chatham
- Feb 4, 2013