This Belkin Six-Outlet Surge Protector can accommodate up to six appliances and support two USB-powered devices. It's the must-have charging solution for any room in your house.
- Six AC outlets with two USB charging ports (2.1A combined)
- Charge two USB devices at highest charge speeds
- 900 joules of surge protection
- $25,000 connected equipment warranty
Did you notice?The surge protector can support two USB devices simultaneously.
Apple Recommends ForSix AC outlets and two USB charging ports make it easy to keep your Mac and iOS devices powered up.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Six-Outlet Surge Protector with 2.1A USB Charging
- Cable Length: 6.56 ft./2 m
- Mfr. Part Number: BSV602bk
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868973066
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: $25,000 connected equipment warranty
Ratings & Reviews
We bought one of these on a whim. We got it home, used it, and a week later, we bought five more for other rooms!! I really love We bought one of these on a whim. We got it home, used it, and a week later, we bought five more for other rooms!! I really love them. We do not need to have lots of the wall chargers now for the assorted iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc. We've had these surge protectors in for about a year, maybe a bit more and they have been worth every penny. They've been reliable, and convenient. …
- Written by Kathleen S from LAWRENCEVILLE
6 of 6 people found this useful
Great product but would buy the three outlet one next time.
I just got this and am very pleased. It charges my IPhone and IPad fast. One thing I didn't consider when buying this is that by h I just got this and am very pleased. It charges my IPhone and IPad fast. One thing I didn't consider when buying this is that by having the two usb outlets it reduces the need to have those two additional electrical outlets. This is a little bulky and therefore if I had to buy it again I would go for the three outlet version as it is smaller and still allows you access to the second outlet on the wall. …
- Written by Michael B from Vancouver
14 of 14 people found this useful