The iBaby M3S Baby Monitor gives you much greater flexibility than stationary baby cameras by letting you follow your little one with a quick up/down, left/right swipe of your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or Mac mouse. If baby moves out of camera eye, easily swivel or pivot the monitor from anywhere your iOS device or Mac can connect. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your baby's movement or cry activates an alert to you, while two-way audio capability carries your soothing voice when it's needed most—no matter where you are.
- Remotely rotate monitor (pan 350 degrees and tilt 70 degrees) from anywhere
- Easy, one-click set up
- Motion and sound alerts with notifications
- Snap and share photos
- Up to four devices and four users can simultaneously share control
- Two-way audio capability
- Infrared night vision lets you see without waking baby
- Free iBaby View app
Did you notice?Two-way audio capability lets you hear and speak with your child.
Apple Recommends ForRotating and tilting camera is controllable from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch so you can follow baby's movements.
What's in the Box?
- iBaby M3S camera
- Network cable
- Power adapter
- Quick installation guides
- Height: 4.65 in./11.81 cm
- Width: 4.33 in./11 cm
- Length: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: M3S
- UPC or EAN No.: 855111003170
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
The iBaby View App works with your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and allows you check-in on your baby from wherever you are as long as you are connected to a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G network. Customize sensitivity level of alerts that are activated by baby’s motion and sounds, plus still shots are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, chronicling baby’s movements. The app saves photos to your phone and app libraries. With up to four devices and four users who can share control, both parents and grandparents can check in on baby at any time, from anywhere! …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now