The Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus is the perfect lightweight case for your 15-inch or smaller MacBook. The custom-fit design offers the slim silhouette of a sleeve, with the added functionality of a comfortable shoulder strap. Store your daily accessories in the front organizer panel, and keep your iPad safe in a specially fit padded compartment.
- High-density foam protection system
- Custom-fit padded MacBook and iPad compartments
- Durable PU trim materials
- Leather touch points
- Heather exterior with pinstripe liner
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- Front organizer panel for accessories
- Easy access zip pocket on front flap
- Brenthaven lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?Separate custom-fit, padded compartments safeguard your MacBook and iPad.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook in slim, stylish comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus for MacBook
- Form Factor: Shoulder Bag
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 12.5 in./31.75 cm
- Width: 16 in./40.64 cm
- Depth: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb./0.5 kg
- Mfr. Part Number: 1901101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791190115
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Got this as a present and it is PERFECT!! Looks beautiful on the outside and inside, but the quality of the protection you get for Got this as a present and it is PERFECT!! Looks beautiful on the outside and inside, but the quality of the protection you get for your macbook isn't lacking at all. Everything fits well, with plenty of room for accessories without being bulky or unattractive. Also, the lifetime warranty is a GREAT feature! For $50 you cannot find another bag that will come close in terms of style and protection. You probably can't find one this nice for less than $300. A MUST buy! …
- Written by Matthew D L from Westfield
156 of 161 people found this useful
Great product and quality but missing one thing...
This bag is everything that I expected. It's great quality slim like what I was looking for. One thing that is missing is a top ha This bag is everything that I expected. It's great quality slim like what I was looking for. One thing that is missing is a top handle for easy grab and access. Ill just have to get use to that but if it wasn't for that I would say this is the perfect bag :) …
- Written by Chai K from Elk Grove
119 of 125 people found this useful
It is great for my laptop and looks very professional. It fits my calculator, a notebook and a folder. Perfect for school
- Written by Rachel S from Willoughby
105 of 109 people found this useful
5 Stars! Bag Junkie and loving it!
I have more bags than I can count...this is hands down in my Favorite. Great quality, as I have always experienced with my Brenth I have more bags than I can count...this is hands down in my Favorite. Great quality, as I have always experienced with my Brenthavens. Love the protection and the slim profile. Trend right and pockets in just the right place make it my go to bag. …
- Written by Topher B from Yakima
4 of 4 people found this useful
Best bang for your buck!
So this bag definitely gets 5 stars for the price and quality! I ordered this bag, along with 2 other ones from Apple's site, and So this bag definitely gets 5 stars for the price and quality! I ordered this bag, along with 2 other ones from Apple's site, and this was the clear winner. At one point however I contemplated on returning it. I went to the Apple store and told them I was thinking of returning the bag (past the 15 days return policy). The guy said, we can DEFINITELY do that because as soon as you return it, I'm using my employee discount to buy it! I quickly changed my mind, and have loved it even more ever since. Anyway, the only area I feel they could have improved on, on this bag is by adding a shoulder pad on the strap. But that doesn't take away from the 5 stars. This is still a MUST BUY! …
- Written by Jesse B from Norwalk
10 of 10 people found this useful
Love this bag!
This bag is perfect for me. It can hold my MBA, iPad and other things like a legal pad, folder, charger, etc. Great work bag. It's This bag is perfect for me. It can hold my MBA, iPad and other things like a legal pad, folder, charger, etc. Great work bag. It's slim and not bulky whatsoever. You can't beat the quality and price. …
- Written by Marisela S from Orlando
22 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this a good buy if I'm starting school in september? Would it hold enough stuff for each class?
- Asked by Curtis S from Trenton
- Aug 2, 2014
I think this is a great bag for students... Offers a protective fit for notebooks up to 15" MBP alon I think this is a great bag for students... Offers a protective fit for notebooks up to 15" MBP along with dedicated iPad compartment, enough room for all your accessories, and a few notebooks without all the bulk... Don't professors email or post all your assignments online anyways? How many papers do you really need to carry these days? I just want enough storage and quick access to all my accessories/cords so I can stay charged while on the go. …
- Answered by Brent L from Bellingham
- Dec 2, 2014
would this be suitable for the 13" Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Brett O from Warrnambool
- Oct 29, 2013
The description reads "for 15" MacBook or smaller" so my assumption is yes. Plus there is a lifetime The description reads "for 15" MacBook or smaller" so my assumption is yes. Plus there is a lifetime warranty, not sure you can beat that. …
- Answered by Josh E from Sammamish
- Nov 9, 2013
Is this bag the right size for the 15" retina MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Ryan G
- Oct 26, 2013
Yes. I just bought this bag and it fits my 15" Retina perfectly. Room to slide the computer in, bu Yes. I just bought this bag and it fits my 15" Retina perfectly. Room to slide the computer in, but tight enough to keep it in place. …
- Answered by Aaron A from Ann Arbor
- Nov 1, 2013
does this bag fit the cable as well?
- Asked by Virginia M from Bristol
- Dec 10, 2013
I have one of these bags. Yes, it fits the power supply.
- Answered by Patrick S from Chiswick
- Apr 14, 2014