OverviewThe Brenthaven Collins Slim Brief bag is ideal for carrying your Mac and day-to-day gear in a fashionable and protective design. Custom fit to hold a 15-inch or smaller MacBook, the Slim Brief also features a padded and protective iPad compartment. The optional shoulder strap detaches, so you can carry the brief by the ergonomic top handles whenever you want. There's a front storage pouch for your accessories and a back slip pocket for files and papers—plenty of space for everything you need.
- High-density foam protection system
- Custom-fit padded MacBook and iPad compartments
- Durable PU trim materials
- Leather touchpoints
- Heather exterior with pinstripe liner
- Optional shoulder strap
- Front organizer panel for accessories
- Back slip pocket for file storage
- Brenthaven lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?Separate custom-fit, padded compartments safeguard your MacBook and iPad.
Apple Recommends ForEasily take your MacBook, iPad, and essential gear along on your daily travels.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Slim Brief Case for MacBook
- Height : 13.5 in./34.3 cm
- Width : 2 in./5.08 cm
- Weight : 1.5 lb./0.68 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 1902101
- UPC or EAN No. : 730791190214
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Couldn't be happier!
Bought this for myself as an early Christmas present. Love the pinstripes on the inside of the bag and the special pocket for my i Pad. Couldn't be happier! …
- Written by Sonja A from San Francisco
31 of 38 people found this useful
Great Bag for MBP 15 inch
i absolutely love this bag! It is slim, nice looking, has lots of room for accessories like external superdrive, portable hard dri ve, and power cord. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the specialized IPAD compartment will only fit a naked IPAD or possibly one that is wearing a smart cover. Any other cover or case on the IPAD will not fit in the compartment. Overall it is a great bag and worth the money! …
- Written by Emmitt D from Humble
23 of 29 people found this useful
Slim but roomy
I was unsure about purchasing this bag without handling it first. However, I was not disappointed. It has plenty of room for my MBA 11", iPad, charging cords and accessories. I spend quite a bit of time on airplanes and the it fits nicely under the seat. One caution, the color is darker than it appears online. I thought it was a bonus but some might prefer a lighter color. …
- Written by Herman L from Fort Collins
20 of 24 people found this useful
Lovely bag, save for poorly designed front clasp
I love the interior layout and overall styling of the Collins Slim Brief, and one of the deciding factors for purchasing this bag and not another was the exterior pouch. Ideally, I could store my transit card, keys, and anything else that I needed fast access to while on the move.
However, if you make even minimal use of the bag's interior or exterior layout, it is nearly impossible to get the bag's hook closure through its loop. It requires laying the bag down and playing extensive tug of war with the fabric to get it closed. There is no such thing as fast access on the move without then leaving the exterior pouch—otherwise only kept shut by a small circle of velcro—open for easy access to everyone around me as well. …
- Written by Gwyn E from Crestview
2 of 3 people found this useful
Great Case!!! A+
I purchased this case for my 13' MacBook pro and I love it! I keep my laptop in a sleeve and the sleeve fits perfectly into this c ase. It is stylish, has nice compartments, and it is not too big! Highly recommended! …
- Written by David J. S from SPARTA
2 of 2 people found this useful
When I bought this case, it was replacing a 300.00 LLbean case that broke in less than. 3 weeks. That's what I get for not first b uying a Brenthaven case. I've been a customer of brenthaven for several years and all of the cases I've purchased have been terrific for me and as gifts for my family. Brenthaven is the underdog who always over performs. I'm glad I'm back with them. …
- Written by Edwin C from Plainview
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Gabriel A
- May 18, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Emilia D from Glendale
- Jan 6, 2013
Yes, it does!
- Answered by Linda N from Des Moines
- Jan 15, 2013