OverviewWeMo Baby monitor from Belkin works with the free, downloadable WeMo Baby app so you can listen to your baby with clear digital sound from anywhere. WeMo Baby allows multiple users to listen to your baby simultaneously on any iOS (v5 or later) device. You also have the option of upgrading to the premium app to receive cry notifications as well as access your baby's cry history.
- Allows you to monitor your baby from anywhere over Wi-Fi and 3G
- Crystal-clear secure digital sound with no interference
- Access from multiple devices simultaneously
- Free smartphone app
- Unlimited remote listening
- Works with your existing Wi-Fi router and any iOS (v5 or later) device, including iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad
- Visual and audio indicators
- Upgrade for Cry Notification text alerts
- Quick, easy set-up
Did you notice?Multiple caretakers can access the monitor from their own iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Apple Recommends ForTransform your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a baby monitor so you don't have to carry an extra device to keep in touch with your baby.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin WeMo Wifi Baby Monitor
- Power adapter
- Mfr. Part Number : F8J007fcAPL
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868897645
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Way better than the iSight
I bought this unit online after the Philips iSight didn't work (the video was way, WAY too slow on my Wireless N network to be of any use, and the audio had a delay of almost 30 seconds, when it worked at all).
This unit, while it does not have video, is far superoir to the iSight. The most beneficial feature to me is that you can adjust the level of background noise the unit transmits to your phone. If you set it high, you'll have an open channel and hear everything. But if you play with it a little, you can get it so that you only hear the sound when your baby is crying - the rest of the time it's silent.
It runs well in the background of the iPhone, and doesn't use much battery power. The setup was extremely easy and very straight forward. Again, the setup for the iSight was a nightmare - I had to change the security settings on my router to get it to work.
Don't bother with the iSight - WeMo is way better, easier, less expensive and overall a better product. …
- Written by Sean M from Calgary
24 of 24 people found this useful