The Fitbit One activity calculator helps you become more active, sleep better, and eat smarter. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. At night, it measures your sleep cycle to help you see how to sleep better; and it can even wake you in the morning without waking your partner.
Your stats upload wirelessly via computer, or select Bluetooth 4.0 devices (like the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5). Powered by your stats, you can set goals and track progress. Stay motivated by earning badges or connecting with friends for support or friendly competitions. Log food, workouts, and more. Bring greater fitness into your life—seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm
- Syncs automatically to your Mac, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, or iPad (3rd Gen.)
- Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone app available from App Store
- Small and discreet—wear in pocket, on belt, or on bra
- Log food, weight, and more on Fitbit's website or apps
- Sweat, rain, and splash proof
- Rechargeable battery
Did you notice?Fitbit users average 43 percent more steps each day.
Apple Recommends ForTrack activity and calories burned; monitor sleep cycles; then upload stats wirelessly and sync with iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit One Tracker
- Matching clip
- Wireless USB dongle
- Charging cable
- Sleep wristband
- Free Fitbit account
- UPC or EAN No. : 898628002281
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
We have 2 fitbits one and we love them, but
Love the tracking of our days activities, steps, stairs and food.
The night tracking could be more precise, like the Jawbone Up.. .. How long it takes to fall asleep, light sleep, deep sleep and how many times you wake up...
The Fitbit one only sees how long to fall asleep, awakened xx times and frankly not very precise. But if you are snoring this will count as waking up??? But if you are on the other side of the coin and you don't move to wake the snoring person then you have night without awakenings???
Between the 3 I tried the fitbit is the best so far. Can't wait to see who will make a better one.
Looking to get the scale.
Also, not enough compatibility with Android or non-Bluetooth 4.0 devices. …
- Written by Manon F from Clarence Creek
48 of 54 people found this useful
so far i have lost 23kg with the help of fitbit. It is accurate and works really well, the app for the iphone is very easy to use and if your serious about wanting to lose weight this product can be of great assistance. I found the clip to be stronger than expected and have wore it every day and night for the past 3 months. The battery lasts for over a week and its a great motivator. …
- Written by Brendan G from dublin
32 of 33 people found this useful
I love it
To be honest the only complain I have is the fact that the app needs alot of work. I placed mine on the center part of my bra and its has stayed in placed with no fears of losing it. I forget I have it on, but I love it because I feel like I need to reach my goals at all times. …
- Written by Christmally T from New York
15 of 17 people found this useful
Syncing and Pedometer are great! Sleep tracking useful.
I've been using the FitBit Flex for a weeks now. The wireless syncing makes this easy to use. You can track your steps, mileage and calorie burning. Take the calorie burning accuracy with a grain of salt; what's more important is the consistency and trend of all of the metrics. The Fit Bit also integrates well with MyFitnessPal and the the Aria can track your weight and body fat percentage. The sleep tracking will track end-to-end from when you lay down until you wake up; it also keeps track of the number of times you wake up at night. Still not sure how well it calculates the number of hours you sleep. Again, I think the absolute number is not as important as the trend and day-to-day comparisons. For people who like to utilize data to track and improve your health, this is a great device. Would like to see a more seamless integration of other biometrics such as heart rate monitoring, but overall this is a very good product. …
- Written by Brandon R from New York
After trying out the Fitbit Zip, I fell in love. I wanted to upgrade to the Fitbit One for the additional features. It syncs seaml essly with my iPhpone 5 and Macbook pro. I LOVE the sleep tracking feature and and realtime LED display/readout. I have not encountered any problems, even when washing it (being water resistent and sweat proof) so it made it through just fine. Great design and small enough to not be in the way while using it. I also love the stairs features that does not come with the Zip and keeps accurate statistics... Would definitely recommend to anyone. …
- Written by Kerran D from Tucker
3 of 3 people found this useful
IPhone App Crashes Continually
I like the FITBIT. I don't like that I have to sync it to my MAC and not my IPHone. The IPHONE App continually crashes. I have rem oved and reinstalled the app 4 times. No help from FITBIT after sending emails. Returning it today to Apple store. …
- Written by Katheryne G from Sparks
4 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Meghan B from York Haven
- May 1, 2013
For iPhones, according to the technical specs, you need to have an iPhone 4S or an iPhone 5. iPhone 4 is not compatible. I believe the fitbit uses bluetooth 4.0 and the iPhone 4 does not support that. …
- Answered by Vick S from Toronto
- May 7, 2013
- Asked by Mark Y from Coto De Caza
- Mar 26, 2013
It won't automatically track cycling, but you can manually add activities like that.
- Answered by Paul T from Ferndale
- Apr 19, 2013
The graphs on fitbit dash board says I am seeing this because I don't have flash installed. Can flash be installed on mini iPad
- Asked by Jenice C from Whyalla
- Feb 5, 2013
- Asked by James L from Anacortes
- Mar 20, 2013
- Answered by Jim D from Eugene
- Mar 28, 2013
- Asked by John C
- Dec 2, 2012