Nike+ FuelBand - Extra Large
Make it count with Nike+ FuelBand.
- Measure daily activity in NikeFuel
- Track steps, calories, and time of day
- See progress at the push of a button via a bright LED display
- Connect via Bluetooth to your iPhone or iPod touch
- Connect via built-in USB on Mac or PC
- See your activity on Nikeplus.com
- Download the free Nike+ FuelBand App
Apple Recommends For
Anyone who wants to be more active.
Nike+ FuelBand is the best way to track your all-day activity and helps you do more.
The more you move, the more NikeFuel you earn. NikeFuel is a universal measurement of activity. A single number that shows how much you move. It's calculated the same way for everyone. So everyone—no matter what they do—can compare and compete.
Track your day
Wear the Nike+ FuelBand on your wrist all-day to track your daily activity in NikeFuel. Also track each step taken and calorie burned.
Set your goal
Decide how active you want to be and set a daily NikeFuel goal. Get moving and work towards reaching it.
See your progress
The band's red-to-green LED display shows your progress toward your goal throughout the day. Sync to your iOS device, Mac, or PC to see your activity history.
Receive achievements and rewards as you do more. Get on a streak, exceed your goal, and hit milestones along the way.
Tell your world
Share your activity and achievements through Facebook, Twitter, and Path.
- A streamlined design with bright LED display
- Available in small, medium/large, and extra large
- Includes sizing spacers for best fit
- Easy to use and set-up
- Free Nike+ FuelBand Mobile app available from App Store in iTunes
Did You Notice?
Sync via Bluetooth wireless to your Nike+ FuelBand app to visualize your results, see your peaks, progress, and trophies.
- Usage: Sports, Health & Fitness,Working Out
- Charging Options: USB
- Form Factor: Armband
- Weight: 32 g
- Width: 197 mm/7.76 in. circumference
What's in the Box?
- Nike+ FuelBand
- USB charging cable
- Sizing tool
- Includes two easy-to-insert links (.32 in./8 mm and .63 in./16 mm) for a fine-tuned fit
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- UPC or EAN No.: 091205756533
- Mfr. Part Number: WM0105-001 US/CA
Most Useful Reviews
- Written by Aaron F from OREGON
Was this useful?
Nike Fuel band XL matte black (not ice)
- Written by Marc C from La Verne
Was this useful?
Pretty Cool Device
- Written by David M from St. Andrew's West
Was this useful?
Does the Nike Fuelband measure steps or activity? Meaning, does it measure if you do other types of activity besides steps...like yoga or housework?
- Asked by Rebecka S from Arlington Heights
- Nov 1, 2012
If you move your arms - or specially the arm with the band on - then yes, your effort is measured. It's not magical, it uses movement sensors. So walking will earn you points, but cycling won't - unless you wave your arms wildly when cycling :-) …More
- Answered by John K from Kirkland
- Nov 2, 2012
- Asked by Donald D from Pittsford
- Apr 28, 2013
According to the Technical specs ALL three sizes are 172 mm / 6.7 inches in circumference. Obviously an error somewhere... This is about my wrist size, so I doubt if even the extra large will go around an ankle. …More
- Answered by Mo L from Pontiac
- May 2, 2013
- Asked by Joshua S from Middletown
- Nov 7, 2012
On Nikes page, under FAQ, they state it's fine to shower with, just not recommended for swimming, surfing, etc. …More
- Answered by Brett C from Gurnee
- Mar 19, 2013
- Asked by Chuck A from Indianapolis
- Dec 18, 2012
Does the Nike Fuelband measure steps or activity? If you are a very active person that uses a manual wheelchair will it measure this activity?
- Asked by Chad M from Chatham
- Nov 17, 2012
- Asked by Tina C from Gaithersburg
- Apr 19, 2013