Nike+ FuelBand is the best way to track your all-day activity and helps you do more.
The more you move, the more NikeFuel you earn. NikeFuel is a universal measurement of activity. A single number that shows how much you move. It's calculated the same way for everyone. So everyone—no matter what they do—can compare and compete.
Track your day
Wear the Nike+ FuelBand on your wrist all-day to track your daily activity in NikeFuel. Also track each step taken and calorie burned.
Set your goal
Decide how active you want to be and set a daily NikeFuel goal. Get moving and work towards reaching it.
See your progress
The band's red-to-green LED display shows your progress toward your goal throughout the day. Sync to your iOS device, Mac, or PC to see your activity history.
Receive achievements and rewards as you do more. Get on a streak, exceed your goal, and hit milestones along the way.
Tell your world
Share your activity and achievements through Facebook, Twitter, and Path.
- A streamlined design with bright LED display
- Available in small, medium/large, and extra large
- Includes sizing spacers for best fit
- Easy to use and set-up
- Free Nike+ FuelBand Mobile app available from App Store in iTunes
Did you notice?Sync via Bluetooth wireless to your Nike+ FuelBand app to visualize your results, see your peaks, progress, and trophies.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone who wants to be more active.
What's in the Box?
- Nike+ FuelBand
- USB charging cable
- Sizing tool
- Includes two easy-to-insert links (.32 in./8 mm and .63 in./16 mm) for a fine-tuned fit
- Width : 172 mm/6.77 in. circumference
- Weight : 30 g
- Mfr. Part Number : WM0105-001 US/CA
- UPC or EAN No. : 091205756786
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
The Nike+ plus products change the way you exercise, and with the fuelband, the way you go about your daily life. Take the stairs instead of the elevator to meet the daily goal!!! I am really enjoying it. …
- Written by Roderick C from Lawrence
147 of 177 people found this useful
In one sentence: make everyday life more fun.
- Written by WANG Y from Downers grove
126 of 178 people found this useful
I'm very goal oriented. It is like getting paid for the activity. I do things I wouldn't do because I don't want to fall short o f my goal. The longer you use it the greater the desire to keep up with the streaks and measuring week vs. week or month, all the way to the year.
My overall activity has increased due to the 6 months of habit development of striving to exceed the daily goal. I don't sit still like I was doing, thus the LIFE CHANGER title of the review. …
- Written by William S from LEES SUMMIT
82 of 99 people found this useful
Have worn daily except for two weeks for 322 days!
I actually own the small Fuelband, and can honestly say it is a great motivator to keep moving.
The only reason I took it of f was to try the new UP band by Jawbone. I missed being able to use the band as a watch or monitor my progress via blue tooth with my iPhone.
The other great thing about the jawbone is you can just plug it into the USB port on your macbook or notebook comupter and recharge it. no need for the USB Cable if you need to recharge.
I found the NIke fuel band to be much more accurate and easier to wear. no moving parts to lose like the connector on the jawbone UP. …
- Written by Patricia K from Houston
39 of 43 people found this useful
Gadget Fun and Useful
One month into my purchase of this new gadget and it continues to provide excitement beyond the typical 2-3 weeks fad of most gadg ets I buy. I have read some previous reviews and would have to agree that it really does change your daily habits. I find myself parking farther away, climbing more stairs, and oddly doing 25-50 push-ups and sit-ups @ 11:45pm on most days just to meet goals. I probably will look at my progress 4-5 times per hour to track progress. I am looking forward to purchase other gadgets that help track biometrics like the scale and possibly the bp monitor. It would be great if a device can be designed to track the amount of calories in my diet.... Maybe like an itooth insert or something like that....... …
- Written by David S from sewickley
34 of 38 people found this useful
Best simple easy device
Found it very easy to use n was quite helpful on my first marathon in Hawaii. For those who just need the basics to track your dai ly and weekly activity, the BEST! Great support …
- Written by David F from Vacaville
32 of 42 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Nike Fuelband measure steps or activity? Meaning, does it measure if you do other types of activity besides steps...like yoga or housework?
- Asked by Rebecka S from Arlington Heights
- Nov 1, 2012
If you move your arms - or specially the arm with the band on - then yes, your effort is measured. I t's not magical, it uses movement sensors. So walking will earn you points, but cycling won't - unless you wave your arms wildly when cycling :-) …
- Answered by John K from Kirkland
- Nov 2, 2012
- Asked by Joshua S from Middletown
- Nov 7, 2012
On Nikes page, under FAQ, they state it's fine to shower with, just not recommended for swimming, su rfing, etc. …
- Answered by Brett C from Gurnee
- Mar 19, 2013
- Asked by Donald D from Pittsford
- Apr 28, 2013
According to the Technical specs ALL three sizes are 172 mm / 6.7 inches in circumference. Obviously an error somewhere... This is about my wrist size, so I doubt if even the extra large will go around an ankle. …
- Answered by Mo L from Pontiac
- May 2, 2013
- Asked by Chuck A from Indianapolis
- Dec 18, 2012
Does the Nike Fuelband measure steps or activity? If you are a very active person that uses a manual wheelchair will it measure this activity?
- Asked by Chad M from Chatham
- Nov 17, 2012