Nike+ FuelBand is the best way to track your all-day activity and helps you do more.
The more you move, the more NikeFuel you earn. NikeFuel is a universal measurement of activity. A single number that shows how much you move. It's calculated the same way for everyone. So everyone—no matter what they do—can compare and compete.
Track your day
Wear the Nike+ FuelBand on your wrist all-day to track your daily activity in NikeFuel. Also track each step taken and calorie burned.
Set your goal
Decide how active you want to be and set a daily NikeFuel goal. Get moving and work towards reaching it.
See your progress
The band's red-to-green LED display shows your progress toward your goal throughout the day. Sync to your iOS device, Mac, or PC to see your activity history.
Receive achievements and rewards as you do more. Get on a streak, exceed your goal, and hit milestones along the way.
Tell your world
Share your activity and achievements through Facebook, Twitter, and Path.
- A streamlined design with bright LED display
- Available in small, medium/large, and extra large
- Includes sizing spacers for best fit
- Easy to use and set-up
- Free Nike+ FuelBand Mobile app available from App Store in iTunes
Did you notice?Sync via Bluetooth wireless to your Nike+ FuelBand app to visualize your results, see your peaks, progress, and trophies.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone who wants to be more active.
What's in the Box?
- Nike+ FuelBand
- USB charging cable
- Sizing tool
- Includes two easy-to-insert links (.32 in./8 mm and .63 in./16 mm) for a fine-tuned fit
- Width : 172 mm/6.77 in. circumference
- Weight : 30 g
- Mfr. Part Number : WM0105-001 US/CA
- UPC or EAN No. : 091205756786
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
The Nike+ plus products change the way you exercise, and with the fuelband, the way you go about your daily life. Take the stairs instead of the elevator to meet the daily goal!!! I am really enjoying it. …
- Written by Roderick C from Lawrence
242 of 299 people found this useful
I'm very goal oriented. It is like getting paid for the activity. I do things I wouldn't do because I don't want to fall short o f my goal. The longer you use it the greater the desire to keep up with the streaks and measuring week vs. week or month, all the way to the year.
My overall activity has increased due to the 6 months of habit development of striving to exceed the daily goal. I don't sit still like I was doing, thus the LIFE CHANGER title of the review. …
- Written by William S from LEES SUMMIT
162 of 201 people found this useful
In one sentence: make everyday life more fun.
- Written by WANG Y from Downers grove
203 of 296 people found this useful
Great motivator, lots of fun
I've had my fuelband for 2 months and I have loved it. It has helped motivate me to run more regularly and to even fit in 2 runs at least 3 days a week. Also, you'll enjoy this product more if you have friends who also use the fuelband. The iPhone app makes it really easy to track everyones progress and see who is the most active. …
- Written by Daniel B from Springville
The band is a good product, but not built to withstand everyday working peoples stress. The clasp broke within days, and its a HUG E HASSLE to send away to Nike. Apple washes their hands of it once they sell it, and you have to deal with Nike. This band is great for office types who's workout is a jog or cushy gym, but for real working people its just not durable enough. …
- Written by Dennis H from Calgary
8 of 10 people found this useful
Just a pedometer!
Its a pedometer. The data once synced is good but thats it. I returned it within Apple's return policies and went with the "other guys" life wrist band. It has one "Up" on Nike. …
- Written by Tim B from Burnaby
10 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Nike Fuelband measure steps or activity? Meaning, does it measure if you do other types of activity besides steps...like yoga or housework?
- Asked by Rebecka S from Arlington Heights
- Nov 1, 2012
If you move your arms - or specially the arm with the band on - then yes, your effort is measured. I t's not magical, it uses movement sensors. So walking will earn you points, but cycling won't - unless you wave your arms wildly when cycling :-) …
- Answered by John K from Kirkland
- Nov 2, 2012
- Asked by Joshua S from Middletown
- Nov 7, 2012
On Nikes page, under FAQ, they state it's fine to shower with, just not recommended for swimming, su rfing, etc. …
- Answered by Brett C from Gurnee
- Mar 19, 2013
- Answered by Aaron G from Kaukauna
- May 29, 2013
- Asked by Josephine D from Butterworth
- Dec 17, 2012
I have very small wrists (5 1/2" circumference) making the small 1/4" too big. Does it have to fit snug to be accurate?
- Asked by Belinda O from Breslau
- Jan 24, 2013
- Answered by Aaron G from Kaukauna
- May 29, 2013