OverviewMoshi's iVisor Pro matte screen protector keeps your MacBook Pro display pristine while also reducing glare. Thanks to new multilayer coating technologies and special LCD-grade plastic, the iVisor Pro also ensures absolute clarity. Unlike other screen protectors that require tedious installation and often result in unwanted air bubbles, iVIsor's proprietary design and patented technology guarantee that you can install it in seconds without any air bubbles. In addition, iVisor Pro incorporates a special adhesive that allows repeated cleaning and re-application.
- Patented technology completely eliminates bubbles during installation
- New multi-layered structure for greater clarity and sharpness
- Special adhesive allows multiple washings and re-applications
- Surface treatment provides even greater resistance to scratches and fingerprints
- High transparency ensures minimal impact on brightness
Did you notice?Patented technology makes for easy installation without any bubbles.
Apple Recommends ForPreserve the finish and clarity of your MacBook Pro display.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iVisor Pro Screen Protector
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Mfr. Part Number : 99MO040904
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052313583
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.moshimonde.com/warranty.aspx)
- iVisor Pro cannot be applied on MacBook models with the matte screen option
Ratings & Reviews
Extremely simple application! Reduces about 90% of the glare, I'd say. Leaves camera uncovered and visibility is awesome. Overall , great product but the price should be cheaper. …
- Written by Victor F from Calgary
0 of 1 people found this useful
Perfect Protection for a Retina Macbook Pro
I purchased this to protect my fragile Macbook Pro with Retina Display. I was skeptical about getting a "matte" screen protector a s I've heard you can lose sharpness as well as contrast. Once I put this on, all worries disappeared. You honestly can't even tell there's a screen protector on your Macbook. I love it. It was actually really easy to install, which I was also worried about because I live in a household with lots of pets (and pet hair). I would recommend this to everyone. …
- Written by Keith R from Surrey
13 of 14 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Sebastian K from Norfolk
- Jan 15, 2013
No answers yet
I'm looking for a screen protection visor for my 15inch Macbook Pro to keep finger prints off the screen is this what I really need to get?
- Asked by Garrett B from Dayton
- Jun 21, 2012
This isn't the only one you can get, but if you want to protect your screen like that you will need to cover it. Just be aware that anti-glare screens leave a rainbow effect on your screen due to the way it handles light to reduce glare. (I have an anti-glare screen protector on my iPad, I really don't like it and will not buy another anti-glare screen again) …
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Jun 30, 2012
I am somewhat visually impaired, what I need to know is how much will this help on lessening the amount of glare and helping reduce eye strain?
- Asked by Ward P from Vancouver
- Feb 18, 2012
I have this screen protector on my 13" MBP and to be honest, it really only helps reduce the sharpness of the glare. You will still have certain lighting conditions that cause glare.
For example, I currently have my MBP on my desk and there is a window behind me. If the blinds are open, I can still see the reflection of the window in the back. The glare is definitely not quite as sharp as it would be without the iVisor, but it's there nonetheless.
I will say that as far as eye strain goes, this does appear to help a lot. It softens the LCD display quite a bit.
Hope that helps!
- Answered by Chris F from Orlando
- Apr 17, 2012
- Asked by Mohammad O
- Aug 14, 2012
Yes, i believe that these type of matte screen are great for preventing scratches and reducing finge rprints. But it's at the expense of the screen quality. Your high-res won't be so high res anymore. White screens sort of have some crystal effect.
Actually I think that these matte screen at more glare in my opinion. …
- Answered by William S from White Plains
- Sep 27, 2012