Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard cover delivers stylish protection for your iPad with a sleek (8 mm thick) aluminum screen cover.
Type in style
This Bluetooth wireless keyboard is smooth and quiet while freeing up screen space on your iPad. Work faster by using shortcut commands. Plus get six months of battery life on a full charge.
Cover securely attaches to your iPad thanks to a clever magnetic clip. It aligns quickly and easily—just clip and go.
Versatile iPad stand
A strikingly simple design holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle when typing or watching a movie. Choose either portrait or landscape placement.
Auto wake and sleep
Instant On/Off conserves battery power by automatically waking your iPad when you open the cover—and sending it to sleep when you close the cover.
- Slim, aluminum cover protects your iPad in style
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless keyboard
- Simple clip-and-go magnetic hinge securely attaches the cover
- Versatile integrated iPad stand
- Instant on/off conserves battery power
Did you notice?A single charge gives you up to six months of typing.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPad while having a built-in keyboard and stand at the ready anytime.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Case with Bluetooth wireless keyboard and stand
- USB to micro USB charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- User documentation
- Mfr. Part Number : 920-004723
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855091284
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Three-year limited
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Probably the best quality keyboard/cover combination for iPad I've bought. The magnetic strip on the back lets me simply snap it o n, then close it up, locking the iPad and putting it to sleep. I highly recommend this if you want a high quality case that fits your iPad's already stylish looks. …
- Written by Jesse S from Angwin
376 of 403 people found this useful
I really love this product it just makes my iPad complete....very stylish, sleek, and AWESOME !!!!!
- Written by Kendra J from Malden
212 of 231 people found this useful
It goes great with my white iPad (4th Generation). Looks and feels amazing, very easy to type on it, not to mention my typing spee d takes off with this keyboard. I use it only when typing emails, for everything else I use the virtual keyboard with a smart case, but well worth the money. My MacBook Air feels neglected. …
- Written by Andrei O from Port Moody
174 of 194 people found this useful
It scratches the screen!!!
It works well as a keyboard and all. But instead of protecting the screen, the keyboard scratches the screen when used as a cover. The main problem is where the iPad stand on the keyboard. If you feel that edge of the groove with your finger, it almost cuts your skin. It may just be my keyboard, but caution if you are considering buying. …
- Written by Xueyuan Z from Durham
4 of 5 people found this useful
the best thing for school. great note taking. like a mini laptop. light weight and i love this. get it!
- Written by christine G from Bronx
10 of 13 people found this useful
Overall it fails to deliver
When I first saw this in the store, it seemed as though it would be an awesome product. A keyboard that easily separates from the iPad, so that you didn't have to have the bulk and weight of the keyboard with you at all time.
The biggest problem is that it separates from the iPad *way* to easily. As a matter of fact, it barely holds on at all. The magnets are terrible and don't come close to providing proper support for the iPad. I was amazed at how easily it separates, when you least want it to. It will likely end up breaking your heart when your shiny new iPad, takes an unexpected tumble when the two pieces separate.
Other problems with it. Even when attached, it only protects the class front. It offers no protection of any kind for the back, so a film or other form of protection still needs to be purchased.
The bumpers protecting the keys from the class surface are thin and inadequate. Carry the two pieces together, per instructions, I found every time I opened it, my iPad screen had keyboard marks. I believe eventually that this will have a toll on the screen.
Bluetooth battery life is good, but the screen is compact, far more compact than the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, and key travel not nearly as good. I found this made it difficult to type on.
I returned this product the following morning. I felt it to be a very sub-par product, with only one great feature. The ability to separate the iPad from the cover and dock it in the slot. Everything else about it I found to range from fair to poor. If you are going to leave your iPad docked at all times, you may find it to be an excellent product, otherwise I would suggest looking at alternatives. There are plenty of them out there. …
- Written by Anthony Sean D from Highlands Ranch
40 of 46 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Moira G
- Apr 28, 2013
Yes you can. I would recommend an otterbox. I purchased the Otterbox Defender ( $100) a hefty price for a case, but it is really nice. …
- Answered by Dylan W from Arvada
- Apr 28, 2013
- Asked by Constance T from Whitehall
- Mar 23, 2013
Nope, cannot compatible with Ipad 1st Generatio
- Answered by Chao C from Churchill
- Mar 28, 2013
- Asked by Valentina S from Quilpue
- Apr 30, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Anna B from Newmarket
- Feb 6, 2013
- Answered by Jordan N from Calgary
- May 6, 2013
Can you use iPad mini in portrait and landscape with the "Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini for iPad mini"?
- Asked by Jb F from Philadelphia
- Apr 12, 2013
Yes, but it's not nearly as stable in portrait as it is in landscape, and not nearly as stable as th e full-size Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for the full-size iPad. …
- Answered by Frederic T from Naples
- Apr 14, 2013