Answers the call, answers to you
Now you can be truly hands-free when you need to be. When a call comes in, Voyager Legend tells you who is calling and you can decide whether to answer or ignore the call by voice command, without checking your phone or pushing a button.
Take the call wherever you choose
Smart Sensor technology knows when you're wearing your headset and routes the call to your iPhone or to your headset. And if you want to transfer the call back to your phone, just take off the headset. The sensors also pauses music when you take off the headset and automatically locks the call button to avoid unwanted calls.
Triple-play precision audio
Three microphones combine to capture your voice and block background noise, while three layers of wind protection ensure clear calls wherever your conversations take you. And the 13mm speaker delivers clear, full sound whether you're on a call on just listening to tunes.
Exclusive Apple charging kit
The 2-in-1 charging kit lets you charge your headset and iPhone from either your computer or your car.
- Incoming caller ID tells you who is calling and lets you say “Answer” or “Ignore” to manage the call
- Smart Sensor technology knows when you're wearing the headset and routes the call to your iPhone or to your headset
- Calls are incredibly clear thanks to triple noise-canceling mics that block background noise and wind
- Apple exclusive 2-in-1 charging kit lets you charge headset and iPhone from computer or car
- Listen to your favorite tunes from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with a 13mm speaker that delivers clear, full sound
- Voice alerts tell you talk time, connection status, and more
- Separate power, mute, and volume buttons provide easy access so you're always in control
- Headset battery level displays on your iPhone screen so you'll always know that you have time to talk
- Comfort-tested, balanced design lets you slip it on and forget it's there; perfect for all-day wear
- Up to 7 hours of talk time and 11 days of standby time
Did you notice?The Apple-exclusive 2-in-1 car + USB charging system helps keep your headset charged on the go.
Apple Recommends ForHands-free conversations on your iPhone with voice-driven commands, Smart Sensors, and premium sound.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
- Silicone eartips (S,M,L)
- Foam eartip covers (S,M)
- Car + USB charging system
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth, Mono Bluetooth, Multipoint Support
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- No. of Microphones: 3
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Charge Time: 90 minutes
- Stand By Time: 11 days
- Height: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Depth: 0.42 in./1.07 cm
- Weight: 0.65 oz./18.5 g
- Length: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 88938-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 017229138711
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Smartest headset on the market
It does exactly what it says... The sound is great, it fits perfect and you will probably forget it's on your ear. All the feature It does exactly what it says... The sound is great, it fits perfect and you will probably forget it's on your ear. All the features are great and useful, like call announce, voice commands, movement sensors. The only bad thing is the charger - if you use it extensively, you will have to carry an adapter or another cable with you. …
- Written by Razvan M from Bucharest
76 of 78 people found this useful
Works great, including voice command by button press
I don't know what 'Mark M' is talking about. The user's manual states clearly you can voice dial using the phone's own voice featu I don't know what 'Mark M' is talking about. The user's manual states clearly you can voice dial using the phone's own voice feature by pressing the Call button, which is the button at the back of the microphone boom, for two seconds. That brings up voice dial via the iPhone's 'voice control' function. Works perfectly on my iPhone 4. The headset performs exactly as I need it to. The sensor feature is a nice bonus. You can keep the headset connected to the phone but leave it on your desk when you don't need it. When you get a call, put the headset on your ear and the audio is transferred from the handset to the headset. Beats what I used to have to do which was tell a caller to hang on while I put on and connect my headset. I recommend not bothering with the Vocalyst feature. …
- Written by Frederic B from Pflugerville
47 of 50 people found this useful
Great design, Great button functions, Great voice quality, OK music quality
I'm on a mission to find the best Bluetooth headset out there. My uses are at the desk so I can type while I'm on the phone, in th I'm on a mission to find the best Bluetooth headset out there. My uses are at the desk so I can type while I'm on the phone, in the car to take calls, and on dog walks to listen to music and podcasts.
Two issues with it:
1. The sound quality is fine for phone calls, but not too great for listening to music and NPR. I know a little mono headset like this can't do everything, but Bose and B&O headsets have much better sound quality. Problems with Bose is the the headset is UGLY, materials are cheap, the buttons don't function well (sloppy on/off and volume). The B&O doesn't play music and I don't like the in-ear design. My dog bit it off after 2 weeks of buying it. $350 down the drain). I also tried Jabra and Jawbone. Didn't like either of those.
2. There's bulk behind the ears. It gets slightly uncomfortable for hours of wearing it, and my glasses won't stay on straight.
But I can live with those . . .
- Beautiful design
- Great magnetic charge connector and fast charge
- Love the toggle volume button
- Takes about 5 seconds to set up with Bluetooth (I have an iPhone 4s)
- When you get a call, just say "Answer" or "Ignore" and that's it!
- Long boom so my voice is clearer to my calls (they tell me).
Before this I had a Plantronics A170 Marque that I loved because it was a nice looking, discreet, lozenge, but the sound was really bad. My calls said it sounded like I was in a tin can and I kept having to repeat myself so they could understand.
This is definitely a keeper (until Bose or B&O does a redesign). …
- Written by Robert S. K from MILWAUKEE
45 of 49 people found this useful
Not bad but not great.
I have both a 5 and 5s. I have two of these headsets and the charging case. Both headsets are pairs to both phones and one is in t I have both a 5 and 5s. I have two of these headsets and the charging case. Both headsets are pairs to both phones and one is in the charging case so I am never without my headset.
When they are working well, they sound good and last a long time. The charging case ensures my headset is never dead and at least the case takes a micro USB to charge it.
Often times though I get poor call quality if the headset is in my left ear and the phone is on my right side belt. This seems worse when am using my phone for web or other wifi related functions at the same time as a call. I have replaced phones thinking its a phone, headsets thinking it's the headset. I have concluded it's simply a case of the headset not being fully compatible with these phones. The firmware in either phone and headset does not seem to matter.
I would not recommend this product to apple users. …
- Written by Cameron M from THREE HILLS
the best in the market
it is fantastic i love it
- Written by Rafed A from LONDON
1 of 2 people found this useful
Sensor is less than perfect with iPhone 5s
When you put on the headset while making a call, it switches from phone audio to headset audio. Good, I like that.
When you put t When you put on the headset while making a call, it switches from phone audio to headset audio. Good, I like that.
When you put the headset back on your desk it switches back to phone audio. Good.
The problem is that it does not switch all of your other iPhone audio back to the iPhone.
For instance, if I put the headset down on my desk and walk in the other room and try to use SIRI, the audio is still connected to the headset. Not good. Also, any other sounds on the iPhone are still connected to the headset including all apps and Music.
This makes the sensor almost useless because you have to remember to turn off the headset when you leave your office for another room. …
- Written by Rich L from DRIFTWOOD
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset work with an ipad for using Dragon Dictate?
- Asked by Dorothy C
- Oct 12, 2013
I can't say for Dragon Dictate but all software that use a mic that I have works with Voyager Legend I can't say for Dragon Dictate but all software that use a mic that I have works with Voyager Legend. I would assume that this is the case for Dragon Dictate as well. I use iPad and iPhone. …
- Answered by Joshua K from Hyrynsalmi
- Oct 15, 2013
Can I use this with my Mac mini?
- Asked by John E from Winsted
- Feb 18, 2013
You can use It with all your Bluetooth enabled gadgets.
- Answered by Razvan M
- Mar 5, 2013
will headset work on iphone 5s
- Asked by Dominic M from Bentleigh East
- Nov 13, 2013
Yes. i am using with my iPhone 5s. and its working as good as it was working with my previous phone Yes. i am using with my iPhone 5s. and its working as good as it was working with my previous phone Galaxy S4. So dont worry. …
- Answered by Gulamali A from Hyderabad
- Dec 31, 2013
Is the Planttronics Legend a Bluetooth 4.0 device?
- Asked by William K from Elgin
- Jun 19, 2013
does this work with SIRI
- Asked by Scott E from Essex
- Oct 2, 2013
Yes, works fine with Siri. Tested in iOS 6 & 7 and iPhone 4s and iPad3
- Answered by Joshua K from Hyrynsalmi
- Oct 15, 2013