Only at Apple. Apple Store Exclusive.
Plantronics A170 Marque Bluetooth Headset
A superb companion for your iPhone.
- Dual mics for enhanced audio quality
- Listen to your favorite music and media
- DeepSleep extends battery readiness up to six months
- Just say “Answer” to take a call
- Apple exclusive 2-in-1 charging kit to charge headset and iPhone from computer or car
Apple Recommends For
Hands-free conversations on your iPhone with voice-driven commands and enhanced sound.
Dual microphones for outstanding audio
Two microphones work together to capture your voice and limit background noise for great audio quality, whether you're on a call or listening to music.
DeepSleep power-saving mode
Marque “hibernates” when it's away from your iPhone, extending battery readiness for up to five months. So it can be ready to answer the call when you need it.
Exclusive Apple charging kit
You'll never be powerless with the exclusive Apple 2-in-1 charging kit. The combo USB cable lets you charge your headset and iPhone together from either your computer or your car.
Just say “Answer”
Now you can be truly hands-free when you need to be. When a call comes in you can just say “Answer” or “Ignore” to manage the call without pushing a button.
- Dual microphones capture your voice and limit background noise for clear, crisp conversations
- Listen to your favorite music and media from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- Extend battery readiness up to six months with DeepSleep “hibernation” mode
- Just say “Answer” to take an incoming call or "Ignore" to reject it
- Exclusive 2-in-1 charging kit lets you charge headset and iPhone from computer or car
- Voice alerts tell you talk time, connection status, and more
- Ultralight design is comfortable and convenient for quick conversations or longer listening
- Headset battery level displays on your iPhone screen
- Up to 7 hours of talk time, 11 days of standby time, and up to 180 days of DeepSleep
- Guided audio pairing quickly talks you through the setup with your iPhone
Did You Notice?
The 2-in-1 car + USB charging system is an Apple exclusive that helps you keep your headset charged on the go.
- Other Features: Mono Bluetooth,Multipoint Support
- Inline Controls: Answer/End Call,Volume
- Talk Time: 7 hours
- Power Source: USB
- Charging Options: Car,USB
- Charge Time: 90 minutes
- Stand By Time: 11 days
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Range: Up to 30 ft./9.14 m
- Weight: 026 oz./7.35 g
- Height: 0.36 in./0.91 cm
- Depth: 0.55 in./1.4 cm
- Width: Product (not box) Width 20mm
- Length: 1.94 in./4.93 cm
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics Marque A170 Bluetooth Headset
- Car + USB charging system
- Clip-on earloop
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
- UPC or EAN No.: 017229138735
- Mfr. Part Number: 88928-01
Most Useful Reviews
It is work of art
- Written by Gaby J
Was this useful?
WORKS with Iphone5
- Written by Rosa E from Naperville
Was this useful?
- Written by Zuleika R from Syracuse
Was this useful?
- Asked by Susan O from Lafayette
- Feb 28, 2013
I recently bought the A170 and it successfully pairs with my 3GS Phone and Mac Book Pro. I have initiated a Skype call with it, which is great over and above a wired headset, and music from either source is picked up and over-ridden by incoming calls. During the day pairing with the Mac drops off now and then. Switching the head set off then on it re-pairs but if I were using it for a lot of Skype or Face Time it may be less than satisfactory. (In case it makes a difference I will admit I am working mainly from Windows on a Parallels Desk Top.) It is too new, and little used for me to come to a final conclusion with the Mac, but in general I am very pleased with the A170. Easy to use, comfortable fit (with three options), and the voice control "Answer or Ignore" is a great feature. BUT I had a really rough voice from a cough when I originally set it up and now that my voice is normal it seems a bit hiss and miss as to whether it responds. I'm going to post a new question on that matter. …More
- Answered by Hilary A W
- Mar 19, 2013